Little Things You Love

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I’ve always worn rose good Lycra under my shorts.......
The truth is out......
I installed Family Link on my phone and my daughters when I gave her a phone recently. Lets me know what apps she's downloading and you can set various limits if need be. Screen time, ratings etc..

nathanm

Eats Squid
Is he scum because he lowballed you, or is it because he's a bogan? How did you conclude that he's a bogan? Have you always been a nasty bigot, or is it something you strive for?
How do you conclude i'm a bigot? How do you know I am not simply stereotyping?

He is definitely scum because the ad said "PRICE IS FIRM, NO OFFERS", he then tried to lowball me, told me the phone was only worth $100 and demanded I meet him straight away to sell it. I sold it last night for the asking price to a very nice lady, who did not try and screw me over.

In my opinion that is bogan type behaviour, which typically lacks intelligence, is overly aggressive, critical of others without reason, selfish and anti social. They do not care about others, just what they can get for themselves often at the detriment of others.

They also tend to not realise their own hypocrisy. Such as critiscising others for bigotry and making passive aggressive statements.

Bogan's can go eat a dick, preferably lowball scumbags filthy unwashed ones.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
@nathanm you're way over complicating and insulting the simple bogan folk with your description!

This one is better.

That was pretty good, but obviously written by a cafe latte sipping, lactose intolerant hipster, who has never met a real bogan.
They're just as likely to be driving an old Hilux, wearing counterfeit designer clothing labels from the local flea market, and living on the coast.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
That was pretty good, but obviously written by a cafe latte sipping, lactose intolerant hipster, who has never met a real bogan.
They're just as likely to be driving an old Hilux, wearing counterfeit designer clothing labels from the local flea market, and living on the coast.
You looking in the mirror as you write that?

Settle down peoples.