Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's been a few too many days without a fresh load of snow. Yesterday was globally warmed up to about 7deg! It was snowing quite hard until it hit land and eventually gave up and became rain. Then lay night the freeze returned...and that morning I've got 10cm off fresh on the steps and it's coming down hard. Should hopefully have 20cm by lunch. Can't tell if today will suck (dust on crust) or be good.

Off to ride the rocket ship and get my fight weight down

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Good for you . Japan seems to have had abit of an off season .
By 15 cm unless it is blowing you shouldnt feel the old base.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Good for you . Japan seems to have had abit of an off season .
By 15 cm unless it is blowing you shouldnt feel the old base.
Im a big heavy bastard that burried the back end of their board in a long way...30-40 will see the base gone. It nearly there now. The snow has been hammering down all day. It's beautiful.

They sure have. It is apparently the worst season on record, which started in the 60s. Lots of ski fields didn't open for the season or have been on/off, which in turn puts a lot of hurt on the small businesses built up around those locations. Lots of cancellations of bookings etc that don't result in payment on a cash society. 2 bad seasons in a row for a lot of places. Will be interesting to see how this impacts the international perspective on snow holidays in Japan.

Earlier in the season I was staying one of my regular haunts. A group of half dozen Australians decided after 3 days that the snow was shit and they were leaving early to go to a well marketed ski field up north. Of they'd read the weather reports and forecasts rather than the gram feed they would've seen that it wasn't much better. But suddenly there soon is down a bunch of bookings. This was seemingly a common practise. Sucks for the hoteliers, but more tracks for me!

Meanwhile parts of North America are having mega seasons.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
They sure have. It is apparently the worst season on record, which started in the 60s. Lots of ski fields didn't open for the season or have been on/off, which in turn puts a lot of hurt on the small businesses built up around those locations. Lots of cancellations of bookings etc that don't result in payment on a cash society. 2 bad seasons in a row for a lot of places. Will be interesting to see how this impacts the international perspective on snow holidays in Japan.
Tourism & CC are deadly enemies. Get used to it.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
I was all set to post a smart-arse comment about this "flat earther" but on closer reflection I'm just sad that in modern times people still fall victim to their beliefs over facts.

moorey

call me Mia
You can’t logic people who don’t want to be logic’d.
If nothing else, hopefully this wakes a few people up. More likely, they will think the gummint and Illuminati sabotaged him.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Flat earthers killing themselves in homemade rockets.
Delicious irony.

When I become El Presidente I will force all the idiots to prove their beliefs with such conviction. Watch out for the yellow fever outbreak in Byron Bay!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Tourism & CC are deadly enemies. Get used to it.
So is driving a car having air con building house being able to buy groceries data warehousing and pretty much everything else we do on a daily basis. Unfortunately we are highly efficient at fucking the planet.

All I know is that Instagram models are telling me of I travel and post great photos I too can live a nomadic life of adventure and be rich at the same time!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
So is driving a car having air con building house being able to buy groceries data warehousing and pretty much everything else we do on a daily basis. Unfortunately we are highly efficient at fucking the planet.

All I know is that Instagram models are telling me of I travel and post great photos I too can live a nomadic life of adventure and be rich at the same time!
Bullshit.

Tourism is a pleasure activity.

Tourism needs to get fucked.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bullshit.

Tourism is a pleasure activity.

Tourism needs to get fucked.
So is driving a car, living a long distance from work, turning on the aircon when it's hot/cold, buying bike parts on-line, buying groceries when we want them, out of season fruit + veg, having a fridge...knockibg down a house to build a better looking or more prestigious one...

moorey

call me Mia
So is driving a car, living a long distance from work, turning on the aircon when it's hot/cold, buying bike parts on-line, buying groceries when we want them, out of season fruit + veg, having a fridge...knockibg down a house to build a better looking or more prestigious one...
Good old false equivalency.