Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not here for the whole polical thing, here to laugh about Burt being labelled a terrorist.
I would post in ltih if we talking politics.
To be honest I find it amusing that everyone got off the subject, I let that damn poodle open the door, now to lick him out
Just let Big Rob speak all ready!!!

I'll find some peanut butter and get ready for the licking!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
My daughter who is 10 raised $1250 for Shave For A Cure and then shaved her head.
Very proud of her! Luckily she has a nice shaped head opposed to her cone shaped Father, who sporting a moral support No.0, doesn't....

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
My daughter who is 10 raised $1250 for Shave For A Cure and then shaved her head.
Very proud of her! Luckily she has a nice shaped head opposed to her cone shaped Father, who sporting a moral support No.0, doesn't....
Do you also have the undercarriage of a conehead?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Top stuff, wasn't bringing Lizzy politics to the table. Just bringing an amusing fb post up. Cheers for seeing it for what it was
I don't want Burt getting shipped to Gitmo' y'hear........ He won't be comfortable praying three times a day in Cuba
Sometimes you have to take things seriously, sometimes............

Last edited:

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Been a lot of local government power struggles in little Lissy, they have been trying to raise rates by 25 percent over 4 years. I have become involved and support the no side. Somehow poor ol Burt has been targeted and the fuckwits have branded a dog a terrorist.
There is a lot of anti Muslim sentiment around this town if you don't realize
View attachment 361113
Fark. That bloke is off his rocker. I went to his page to leave a comment, but after reading a few his recent posts I backed away slowly.