Little Things You Love

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Change of subject , the autumn weather in NE Vic is beautiful ,sunny perfect temperatures no wind , good for riding.
Top up of rain would be good though .

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Commuting to work during the shutdown.

and getting to whack people with a tape measure because they’re gettin too close. 1.5m extended straight to the noggin!
“Jim we’re in the car i cant go anywhere else”
“SHUT UP AND GIMME MY SPACE KADE”

it’s all turning to shit, but little joys help

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Commuting to work during the shutdown.

and getting to whack people with a tape measure because they’re gettin too close. 1.5m extended straight to the noggin!
“Jim we’re in the car i cant go anywhere else”
“SHUT UP AND GIMME MY SPACE KADE”

it’s all turning to shit, but little joys help
Can't you put him in the tray?

I'm drinking my home coffee stash way too fast.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
LTIL First serious mtbike ride for 11 weeks after my 5 ribs , wrist and elbow saga.
Had full battledress on , didnt want to fall, half usual speed , my wife left me to eat her dust ,no bunny hops or skids.
Bet the bod was still sore, but how good does it feel having the wind in your hair (or over your scalp)!

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Coffee machine starting playing up yesterday. Poor pressure from the pump. Instantly wife fires up about the imminent and pressing need to rush straight out and spend big $$$ buying a replacement. "We're not going through lockdown without any decent coffee", she screams. It's like she doesn't know me at all. The amount of shit I have fixed over the years would blow your mind. I haven't even put a screwdriver on it and she's already at me to get a replacement before everything is shut down or sold out. I make a joke about it not being like a chest freezer full of toilet paper.

Anyhow, needed a break from work this arvo so pulled the coffee machine apart. Removed the pump, completely disassembled it, figured out how it works, found that there is a little checkvalve which uses a springloaded ball. The spring needed a quick "tune-up" and now the machine is back together and good as new. LTIL: total time taken under 20 minutes. That's less time than it would have taken me to drive to the shops and catch Covid-19.

Wife's response when the machine fired back to life: "I knew you'd fix it, can you make me a coffee?".