Little Things You Love

Minlak

custom titis
Endone! Lovely little round tablets of painbegone.

wen’t abit hard on the rehab excercises yesterday, got rudely awoken 30minutes ago with the leg cramp to end all leg cramps. Managed to punch myself in the balls and fell out of bed trying to untangle from the sheets.
Wtf - how big are those balls that they get tangled in sheets?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
F^&$#g Epic, thanks for finding that..Would have loved to see the inside of MIR before it was "de-commissioned"..
an interesting little fact that you may not have picked up was the insignia on the re-entry suits just inside the Soyuz, it is actually the MIR patch, surely the Russians are still using left overs from a time before the ISS..
on a side note, I finished my clock for my work shed today, just have to make a mounting board and find something for the numbers..points and complete denial if you can guess what it is made out of?!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
F^&$#g Epic, thanks for finding that..Would have loved to see the inside of MIR before it was "de-commissioned"..
an interesting little fact that you may not have picked up was the insignia on the re-entry suits just inside the Soyuz, it is actually the MIR patch, surely the Russians are still using left overs from a time before the ISS..
on a side note, I finished my clock for my work shed today, just have to make a mounting board and find something for the numbers..points and complete denial if you can guess what it is made out of?!
View attachment 365373
Something from a gas processing plant?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
View attachment 365373
I'm going for a throttle off a diesel-electric loco

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
View attachment 365373
You mean it isn't written on the plate?

Clearly it is a landmine