Little Things You Love

stirk

Burner
this happened last moon too, I have a DooDad that attaches your phone to the eyepiece of the telescope, but it just distorts and blurs the shot..
is that Jupiter and one of its moons, or Saturn?
View attachment 365508
this is Jupiter and 4 of its moons..
I've gotten great pics of the moon through a cheap telescope just by putting the phone to the eyepiece with no doodad. I'll try and get some pics when it's full moon.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The moon is a good thing to look at. I watched it set this morning, the golden hue slowly intensifying as it sank. Then got to see the start of the sun rise while singing over the famous bridge.

Minlak

custom titis
ATO crack down incoming - all of the newly rich that took money from super are now being asked to send supporting information to justify the claim - I know several people that just treated it like a cash grab and were not economically impacted by the virus shutdowns or down turns

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ATO crack down incoming - all of the newly rich that took money from super are now being asked to send supporting information to justify the claim - I know several people that just treated it like a cash grab and were not economically impacted by the virus shutdowns or down turns
There was also loopholes that would allow you to withdraw an then put back in with Gov co-contributions.
Hope anyone taking advantage are brought to task.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I heard they are going to be looking at those who withdrew and also dropped $1k back in to get the co-contribution.

Also look out for data sharing across O Centrelink if you have received payments.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Seeing little things that make your day.
Rode out to the Yarra trails yesterday and pushing UP the boulevard is a fella on a Penny Farthing. Gave him a proper mtb Yew and got a huge grin and hoy in return.

On the return journey on the bike path I pass an African looking guy riding with no helmet. What was odd though was that he had a 1litre water bottle balanced perfectly on his head. Who the hell hell needs a Camelback when you’ve got a Fro and mad balance skills?

little things that make you smile.

Minlak

custom titis
There was also loopholes that would allow you to withdraw an then put back in with Gov co-contributions.
Hope anyone taking advantage are brought to task.
I heard they are going to be looking at those who withdrew and also dropped $1k back in to get the co-contribution.

Also look out for data sharing across O Centrelink if you have received payments.
Annndddd it’s gets better double fines announced $25000 fine for withdrawing early and not eligible - start looking for the $35000 mountain bike listings :)

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Good luck extracting the fines.

A lot of peeps had little in there already & are not particularly high-flying.

The govt opened the gates, consequences on both sides must be born. It's almost like entrapment!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Good luck extracting the fines.

A lot of peeps had little in there already & are not particularly high-flying.

The govt opened the gates, consequences on both sides must be born. It's almost like entrapment!
There will be payment arrangements in offer and a scale for the fines. You'd have to be at the very pointy end of their compliance model to get the big fines.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
2 degrees here and snow predicted down to 300m. Might be the closest I get to snow this year with the resorts closed and border bubbles in force.