Little Things You Love

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
If there’s a bike in history I cared less about, I can’t recall it.
At least they’re honest about the real world practicality of both the bike and the car.
Oh yeah no I could not give fewer shits about the Grim Donut hence why it's in this thread not the New Bikes thread. I love Levy's nuts little Mini and appreciate his ability to laugh at himself.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hmmmm maybe we could do better than that considering his service.
A ceremonial Dutch rudder isn't doing better, it reinforces the foolishness of boys and their toys. "We" rightly laugh at Kim when he does similar things, though likely "we" laugh for the wrong reasons.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
75% there. Need to revisit the front end. Need a bigger garage.
What don't you like about the front end? The rear was weirding me out a little until I realised it's a homage to the 300ZX which my inner 7 year old considers the best looking car of all time so it gets a pass. Side profile is the shit. I like.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
What don't you like about the front end? The rear was weirding me out a little until I realised it's a homage to the 300ZX which my inner 7 year old considers the best looking car of all time so it gets a pass. Side profile is the shit. I like.
Fronts got a chev bonnet and the line in the middle annoys me. I know it's meant to be like a 240z but needs more. The bumper lacks the style it needs, it's been too squared off. It's not a ranger/kia/suv.