Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don't drink coffee and it only took me 1 hr to work out how to add a bill into xero and about the same to find my actual microsoft account
Well it is obviously cocktail time then! Something local...a dark and stormy. Bundy rum (I don't feel good typing that) and Bundy ginger beer (yum!) With a twist of finger lime to keep it Australian.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got an apartment on manly beach for a few days since we didnt know what we'd ne restricted to. so much bike life here. Cruisers, hybrids, ebikes as well as mtb and roadies. Stacker bike racks at the wharf for capacity. Helps its all flat along the beachfront but its a constant stream of traffic on two wheels

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Got an apartment on manly beach for a few days since we didnt know what we'd ne restricted to. so much bike life here. Cruisers, hybrids, ebikes as well as mtb and roadies. Stacker bike racks at the wharf for capacity. Helps its all flat along the beachfront but its a constant stream of traffic on two wheels
There is a well stocked rum bar l stairs at one of the pubs along the beach too...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Welcome to the hood. I highly reccomend Havana Beach, JB and Sons, and Chica Bonita. The Sardine Room for somewhere more upmarket.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk