Little Things You Love

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
They look good too, as in you could keep them on after your ride. Wonder how heavy they are, 5-10s are a drag to wear off the bike.

moorey

call me Mia
They look good too, as in you could keep them on after your ride. Wonder how heavy they are, 5-10s are a drag to wear off the bike.
Depends on the model. Put Felix in a set of freerider pro the other day. 1/2 the weight of Impacts. Really light. He loves them.
Agreed about the Etnies. Good looking shoe.
I’m not a shoe guy, but they make up the bulk of my non riding shoes (which are hard to find in non leather) so the Etnies Camber are on the Christmas list.

Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
TL;DR but DILLIGAF - and though this almost went to the CotFW thread, it ended up randomly working out well. I cooked a roast chook (with stuffing) for dinner Sunday night, dunno WTF I was doing but when I put it in the pan, I put it in 'upside down' (ie: breast side down). Didn't even notice when I pulled the legs and wings off for the last couple of nights dinner. It was only when I went to take off some breast meat last night for today's lunch sandwich meat I finally twigged. Well, it turns out it's a great way to cook chook as the breast meat doesn't prematurely dry out, and as a bonus absorbed some of the veggie stock and semi-caramalised lemon flavours that I'd chucked in the pan into the breast meat. Give it a crack!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Well, it turns out it's a great way to cook chook as the breast meat doesn't prematurely dry out, and as a bonus absorbed some of the veggie stock and semi-caramalised lemon flavours that I'd chucked in the pan into the breast meat. Give it a crack!
I'll put that one down in my cookbook. Let it be said that you can learn everything here if you hang around long enough.
Now I'm eagerly awaiting the 'Cooking with Beeb' series on a Lifestyle channel. Good work sir.

beeb

I'll put that one down in my cookbook. Let it be said that you can learn everything here if you hang around long enough.
Now I'm eagerly awaiting the 'Cooking with Beeb' series on a Lifestyle channel. Good work sir.
Been meaning to do a collage pic of "Thing I cooked during lockdown..." (I collect pictures of what I cook so Mum doesn't fret that I'm starving/struggling during lockdown, I'm not trying for instafame!)

I like cooking. :)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Looks great beeb. You are officially killing it there and just be careful you don't beef out too much with all of that great food.
I like cooking too and have been brought into line by Mrs who can cook pretty well. It is enjoyable, but best I don't rush it or it gets all 'freestyle'.

Always a good skill to have and sure beats hanging around fast food junk.

beeb

Looks tasty. And yep, those Coles mags have some decent ideas/recipes in them. Their spring ones generally have a lot of healthy salad ideas that are actually good year round.

Got to admit, it's been several years since I've actually followed a recipe however. I just look at the pics for inspiration! :p

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Depends on the model. Put Felix in a set of freerider pro the other day. 1/2 the weight of Impacts. Really light. He loves them.
Agreed about the Etnies. Good looking shoe.
I’m not a shoe guy, but they make up the bulk of my non riding shoes (which are hard to find in non leather) so the Etnies Camber are on the Christmas list. View attachment 368364
Why are you posting pics of the kid's shoes?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Been meaning to do a collage pic of "Thing I cooked during lockdown..." (I collect pictures of what I cook so Mum doesn't fret that I'm starving/struggling during lockdown, I'm not trying for instafame!)

View attachment 368373
View attachment 368374
I take pics too but just to piss off my sister.

On food, anyone know how to stop tempura battered stuffs sticking together into a homogenous mass? Already feeding it one by one around the wok but it seems there is another attractive force I know nothing about. Veges still taste amazing and it is a bit of a surprise not being able to tell what it is.