Little Things You Love

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Where are you heading Friday mate?
Actually have a bit of a longer gravel/CX route planned for Friday (Gellibrand Hill and around about) but will go and get muddy at Plenty Gorge on Saturday/Sunday and might sneak an early mark from work and get up there tomorrow afternoon too. Still not much in my 25km that’s worth pulling the big bike out for but the jump lines at PG will entertain for a bit!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Going to have to cancel the accommodation in Bright for cup weekend :(
Heading back to the Gorge on Friday for a bit more of an explore. No mud up there atm. Was beautiful loamy dirt yesterday. So so nice.
I just took my Eccentric up there. Was actually the perfect bike. Wouldn’t want the bigger bike up there for 99% of the terrain.

And yeah. Bright canceled for the same weekend for myself and mates as well. Oh well.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Should be fun times then! For a supposedly XC place there are some definite steeps there up and down.
Eww just re-read my quoted post. 20mm not 20mL. 20mL is not a lot of rain, 20mm is a fair bit.

First time I rode PG it was the day after a decent fall and I rode the north side of the gorge (aka Norge) which is very XC, lots of up/down, baby-head rocks etc and everything was crazy slippery. I hated it, took me a year to go back and try the other part of the forest to find that there is in fact some fun stuff too hah.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Eww just re-read my quoted post. 20mm not 20mL. 20mL is not a lot of rain, 20mm is a fair bit.

First time I rode PG it was the day after a decent fall and I rode the north side of the gorge (aka Norge) which is very XC, lots of up/down, baby-head rocks etc and everything was crazy slippery. I hated it, took me a year to go back and try the other part of the forest to find that there is in fact some fun stuff too hah.
20ML.