Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well a little Google and...I don't know what these people are complaining about with their outfits? I know what European handball is. This beach version looks like they realised sex sells and wearing less clothes while rolling round on the sand was the answer!

moorey

call me Mia
I don't care if 98% on the internet are raging at her voice, and 2% are saying it is intentionally bad viral click bait....
I really enjoy this on many levels (not even ironically)

Last edited:

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
kids PE teacher got dressed up in a dinosaur outfit to lead a zoom class today, good effort to brighten their day.
little thing i'm not so sure about, junior band learning to play baby shark, i wonder which parent pissed the music teacher off.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
I don't care if 98% on the internet are raging at her voice, and 2% are saying it is intentionally bad viral click bait....
I really enjoy this am many levels (not even ironically)
Had not seen anything about this. So from your post I was expecting bad vocals. But now I want to scratch my ears off.

People who say metal isn't music because of the screaming need to be forced to listen to this crap.

This is your next ban from bookface right here.

moorey

call me Mia
LTIL…I’m in a FB group for my favourite podcast. It’s unfortunately full of SJW’s trying so hard to outdo each other to be the most woke.
Someone posed a Q asking why the new HeMan movie was so universally hated be the left (I didn’t knew there was such a thing, but ok).
I joked that it’s because they want it called He/Him Man.

Didn’t go ever well. Good. :p

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Okay I'll give you two partial credits for posting this miasma of weirdness @moorey
  1. She didn't turn the comments section off
  2. Said comments section almost caused me to have a seizure. "What if shittyflute, but vocals" is a favourite.

moorey

call me Mia
Okay I'll give you two partial credits for posting this miasma of weirdness @moorey
  1. She didn't turn the comments section off
  2. Said comments section almost caused me to have a seizure. "What if shittyflute, but vocals" is a favourite.
I did like that one also.
I do wonder if it’s an elaborate social experiment (I think I read she has a masters in sociology), and she’s actually one one the most brilliant people on the face of the planet.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I did like that one also.
I do wonder if it’s an elaborate social experiment (I think I read she has a masters in sociology), and she’s actually one one the most brilliant people on the face of the planet.
"I attempted to run this through Antares Auto-Tune on Pro Tools and now my computer is on fire and my wife left me."

Ded.

Seriously though I've now started thinking about it: she's pro Jesus(?) but also sexualising Jesus, which pro-Jesus is not about. Nothing makes any sense anymore. Is she an off key demon? Or is this about to become the biggest viral practical joke ever? I need answers.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I enjoyed that, thank you. It reminded me of this old number...

moorey

call me Mia
"I attempted to run this through Antares Auto-Tune on Pro Tools and now my computer is on fire and my wife left me."

Ded.

Seriously though I've now started thinking about it: she's pro Jesus(?) but also sexualising Jesus, which pro-Jesus is not about. Nothing makes any sense anymore. Is she an off key demon? Or is this about to become the biggest viral practical joke ever? I need answers.
I take it as anti Jesus. Wasn’t she just at church to support a friend and the congregation judged the cuss outta her? I can’t really understand the lyrics well. Much like opera.