Little Things You Love

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Discovered Google Streetview has a "historic image" function.

Holy shit do not do. Just don't. There are days worth of productivity death in there. I learnt there used to be slightly sketchy looking Brabus tuner down the road from my house (where a shiny new apartment block is now).

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Discovered Google Streetview has a "historic image" function.

Holy shit do not do. Just don't. There are days worth of productivity death in there. I learnt there used to be slightly sketchy looking Brabus tuner down the road from my house (where a shiny new apartment block is now).
GeoGuessr - Let's explore the world!

This page has been responsible for thousands of $$ worth of lost man-hours over the years.

The best maps are the Interiors ones. Proper Sherlock Holmes shit.

moorey

call me Mia
New chainsaw day!
Well, almost.
Had rung the shop earlier about stock availability of a Stilh 391 or 362. Couldn’t justify the fancy new 400.
Ducked in after work to grab the last 362 in the shop, and last stock for a few months.
As fortune would have it, the local forestry training school had just turned over their 362’s for new models. They only use them for the chainsaw certificate course, and had one as new (12h showing on the computer), selling as new with full service, new chainsaw, full warranty, and $500 off the new price.
Much winning! It’s from the ‘professional’ range, slightly smaller motor, 1/2 kg lighter yet more powerful than the 391 (modern version of what I’m replacing)

Insert Tim the Toolman grunt noises.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
New chainsaw day!
Well, almost.
Had rung the shop earlier about stock availability of a Stilh 391 or 362. Couldn’t justify the fancy new 400.
Ducked in after work to grab the last 362 in the shop, and last stock for a few months.
As fortune would have it, the local forestry training school had just turned over their 362’s for new models. They only use them for the chainsaw certificate course, and had one as new (12h showing on the computer), selling as new with full service, new chainsaw, full warranty, and $500 off the new price.
Much winning! It’s from the ‘professional’ range, slightly smaller motor, 1/2 kg lighter yet more powerful than the 391 (modern version of what I’m replacing)

Insert Tim the Toolman grunt noises.

View attachment 382096
Where’s the oven shot?