Little Things You Love

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
The LTIH though is who pays the damages? Will the taxpayer front it? Surely with him being pissed his insurance won't pay out.. Fucking douchebag.
Nah he's fucked. Taxpayer won't foot the bill. Unfortunately he hasn't resigned from parliament yet but with any luck that's his political career gone.

Lololololololololol

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Is that Pedro Agogo?

The cheeky chunt.

Typical Human Projectile.
He's a character alright. Fair play to him if he gets it, he'll definitely get more than he paid for it... actually he asking a lot more than I paid for it 2.5yrs ago.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Nah he's fucked. Taxpayer won't foot the bill. Unfortunately he hasn't resigned from parliament yet but with any luck that's his political career gone.

Lololololololololol
I hope so but I still doubt it'll cost him financially. Not that we'll ever know either way...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Jumped on the bike and rode to the end of the breakwall expecting to see a lovely sunset...well I saw a pod of whales splashing around and a mediocre sunset instead.
Would you believe it happened again? Well I haven't got to sunset yet, but there is plenty of whales.

moorey

call me Mia
Big Massive thing I love.

Cleo Smith found alive in WA!

What an ordeal for that little girl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yep. I wasn’t optimistic about this…but then, I listen to too many true crime podcasts.
This is awesome news indeed.