Little Things You Love

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Trump raw-doggeding his colonoscopy to avoid handing power over to Pence.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...nce-colonoscopy-anaethesia-book-b1928722.html
Bahahaaaaa, he must have gritted his presidential teeth quite hard right after the doctor said 'This won't hurt a bit'........Oh yeah...... Yeeeeharrrr......................Schwing.......

I bet the doctor didn't find a gold watch up the cavernous expanse of despair up the south of Trump either.

So much comedy gold lost on this fiasco.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Drinks on Smith street. Not in Canberra. With a friend from work who escaped Canberra a few months ago and is very much enjoying being back out in the real world. She only got stuck there for 5 years, so she did well getting out!

moorey

call me Mia
Felix and Naomi are driving Felix’s deceased grandfathers 93 Hilux home from Port Macquarie as we speak.
Got all their permission sorted. Had paid a mechanic to drive out there, put in a battery, give it a test drive and check everything works
Starter motor is a little sticky. Needs a whack with a hammer sometimes, but running ok. Was a little hard to start…GF had said before dying that the carby is temperamental, but it seemed ok.
They started the 1400km trip early this morning. 400km, carby playing up. If revs drop under 2k, it splutters and often stalls, then won’t fire.
They consulted a mechanic on the phone…he couldn’t look at it, but said to try ‘Start ya Bastard’. Works to start it… just, but still needs revs kept up…and they plan to come via Melbourne if it gets that far.
Just had final fuel stop at Euroa, 300km away. Got it started again with a solid spray. Hopefully make it here by about 11pm if they can keep it running.

Why is this a LTIL? It’s not me in the passenger seat. I think my anxiety would have overwhelmed me by this point if so.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Felix and Naomi are driving Felix’s deceased grandfathers 93 Hilux home from Port Macquarie as we speak.
Got all their permission sorted. Had paid a mechanic to drive out there, put in a battery, give it a test drive and check everything works
Starter motor is a little sticky. Needs a whack with a hammer sometimes, but running ok. Was a little hard to start…GF had said before dying that the carby is temperamental, but it seemed ok.
They started the 1400km trip early this morning. 400km, carby playing up. If revs drop under 2k, it splutters and often stalls, then won’t fire.
They consulted a mechanic on the phone…he couldn’t look at it, but said to try ‘Start ya Bastard’. Works to start it… just, but still needs revs kept up…and they plan to come via Melbourne if it gets that far.
Just had final fuel stop at Euroa, 300km away. Got it started again with a solid spray. Hopefully make it here by about 11pm if they can keep it running.

Why is this a LTIL? It’s not me in the passenger seat. I think my anxiety would have overwhelmed me by this point if so.
I'm just the opposite. I'd be shitting bricks because I'm not in the car.

Should be a proud dad moment that he/they are soldiering on

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt

She'll be rapped to get home! Till she finds out what happened to her car.