Little Things You've Learned

0psi

Eats Squid
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer.

No shit, read the back. Who would have thought..
You'd be amazed what causes cancer 'in the state of California'. I used to work in a tackle shop and there was a cancer warning on a fishing reel box. This product contains **** known to cause cancer in the state of California. Little things I've learnt, don't live in California, everything causes cancer there.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
You can survive for two weeks on rice with tomato sauce, and dry weetbix with mayonnaise.

The things you learn share-housing.

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fingernails serve no purpose other than to trap dirt, require cutting and hurt like a motherfucker when they are ripped off.

Television makes you dumb.

hayden olsen

Likes Bikes
the world is completely fucked when 2012 hits, im not one of those crazy people but i was watching that "2011: 100 days of disaster" on 10 last night and it scared the living shit out of me, all the predictions from the random tribes in tebet that knew this would happen and some code that when you find the word in the code "japan" words like destruction,atomic danger,shaking are also there with it, and how all those bad things (floods,earthquakes,cyclones) happened when the moon was on some sort of cycle and in june that cycle is going to happen like 3 times in a few days, + magnetic north is slowing changing so some geeza said that the earth may completely change in direction which will most likely just tare the place apart. and all that shit has made me scared now :confused:

am i being a dip shit like half the world by believing this ?

can someone explain it to me on whats going on without trying to scare people like all those dumb reporters ?

kjf

Likes Bikes and Dirt
speak for yourself, seventyseven :p

i've learned that two mechanics will always argue the best way to adjust brakes, when the manual tells you a third way.

and red wine, backyard mechanic-ing + a full moon = hilarious!
R.T.F.M is what I always say :p

I've learnt that bom.gov is a good way to predict whether or not I should bring an umbrella to uni only to realize I don't have an umbrella :rolleyes:
Surprised this laptop still works after the 1km walk in downpour yesterday. Neoprene case w/ lining ftw.
Also, I've learnt that bom.gov can give depressing news when I have a field trip to some creek this afternoon...perhaps I should buy an umbrella...and waterproof shoes. Who's up for some smelly wet feet?;)

mtb1611

Seymour
If a man comes to your door claiming he's conducting a government survey and he asks to see your cock.

DON"T SHOW HIM!

There is no such survey. He just wants to see your cock!

It may be too late for me but I only hope I can spread awareness of this outrage before anybody else gets fooled...
He knocked on my door, I foolishly took the survey. He ticked the box "Looks like a penis, only smaller".

jhb

Likes Bikes
Do not drink beer while making a curry, especially if you're male.

A few side effects from the consumption of beer include poor judgement (like not washing hands thoroughly) and needing to go to the bathroom frequently.
"Thanks for cooking dinner honey, but why are you furiously washing your cock in the sink???"

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Maori mean's normal.

When the English asked the Maori who they were (to give them a name), their response was 'normal'. Ie. they believed the English were crazy white people that obviously weren't normal, and they were the normal ones. :eek:

Also, Moog from Mighty Car Mod's real name is Blaire.

0psi

Eats Squid
Kids on school holidays shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a computer that is connected to the internet.