Live streaming sport

driftking

Wheel size expert
I want to live stream the f1 season this year, channel 10 makes me want to just punch people they have so many tv ads I spend half the night yelling at the tv and been angry rather than enjoying my racing.

Preferably a free stream would be ideal but I am happy to pay if its reasonable. Skysports is BS expensive so I'm not going near that, BBC doesn't have a feed to Australia and tenplay is well ten so its full of ads from what I gather.

So anyone use streams for there sport that can help out here?

I'm to the point where I'm just not going to bother watching f1 anymore, tv ads every 5-7 laps is just a joke.

dukemasterpro

Likes Dirt
You can use a proxy to get the bbc iplayer coverage ( when they have coverage or the replays ) been using ukproxyserver.com Be aware it might buffer from time to time but way better than channel 10 commentary and the awful adverts

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
I assume Eurosports will cover it, if so, if you don't care about German if you make a Zattoo account and you should be able to get the Eurosports feed for it, albeit in German haha..

It's free also FYI..

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
If you're running a Firefox browser I've used the hulu add on to watch anything from the bbc.

doosh

Likes Bikes
Try a free trial from unotelly or unblock-us and get on the BBC iPlayer. Better speeds than most of the free proxies or geo unblockers.