Live Strong Bands

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
Who has one?

Many of you may know about these, or you may not. if you dont then this is the place to be - http://www.nike.com/wearyellow/index_f.html

They've been around for some time now and im not sure how much money has been raised, well over 2.5mil im sure from what i've heard. its a great idea for fund raising, and its not a hard ask to fork out $1US. At work my boss bought 100 of them, giving them away with every Carbon Trek bike we sell. If you want one, then hunt around your LBS's and they might have got some in.

ASH

ps- on a darker, more tongue in cheek way, check out www.livewrong.net afterwards.

Skin

Likes Dirt
Yes i have one ...

Got it at the final stage of the Tour De france, Sur les champs elysee,

haven't taken it off,

I've seen the live-wrong ones... kinda want to get my hands on one ...
know any ones whos got em ? want to order ?

wombat

Lives in a hole
Skin said:
Yes i have one ...

Got it at the final stage of the Tour De france, Sur les champs elysee,

haven't taken it off,

I've seen the live-wrong ones... kinda want to get my hands on one ...
know any ones whos got em ? want to order ?
The livewrong ones are drunkcyclist, no? I'm pretty sure you should be able to get one off their site.

WARNING: Farkin advises that those under the age of 18 should not visit drunkcyclist..... or something like that.

rasta

Likes Dirt
wombat said:
The livewrong ones are drunkcyclist, no? I'm pretty sure you should be able to get one off their site.

WARNING: Farkin advises that those under the age of 18 should not visit drunkcyclist..... or something like that.
Dam straight .... Girlfriend saw that link and cracked it ....
keep clear youngin ....
(i can only imagin what your parents would do if they ... well... you know)

Spooky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yah got one, a guy that works at the shop knows someone in Trek in America. She sent them over.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
DC is now in my favs list :p

Not for kiddies, trust me it's all about politics and the environment and stuff......