Loaner forks in Maydena

moorey

call me Mia
Hey burners.
Anyone close to/coming to the Nationals this weekend with spare 160ish mm forks?
My pikes have shit themselves during practice. Think the bladder had exploded, and are effectively pogo sticks.
Will pay for any damage I inflict.
Alternatively, will buy a cheap set if you have one.
Prefer lyrik or pike, 26/27.5. Non boost.

Only got one stage today, going to try to get through it with them.
Cheers in advance.

Last edited:

Scotty675

Cable thief
Hey burners.
Anyone close to/coming to the Nationals this weekend with spare 160ish mm forks?
My pikes have shit themselves during practice. Think the bladder had exploded, and are effectively pogo sticks.
Will pay for any damage I inflict.
Alternatively, will buy a cheap set if you have one.
Prefer lyrik or pike, 26/27.5.

Only got one stage today, going to try to get through it with them.
Cheers in advance.
I could get a set of fox 150's to you. Set up with remote so would have to run open. Pm me if they help, what time is your stage?

Scotty675

Cable thief
Can also lend you a bike if that helps? Got a pivot switchblade sitting here, good excuse to try a 29er. Or is a bike change outside the rules

moorey

call me Mia
I could get a set of fox 150's to you. Set up with remote so would have to run open. Pm me if they help, what time is your stage?
Hey mate. I don’t think my stage is until around 2, but haven’t actually checked yet #notsopro.
I think 150...while close, is probably just a tad under what I need. Bike already has outdated geo, but really appreciate the offer.
You racing, I assume? Come say gday and I’ll buy you a beer.

moorey

call me Mia
Can also lend you a bike if that helps? Got a pivot switchblade sitting here, good excuse to try a 29er. Or is a bike change outside the rules
Also super generous. I’ll pass...and not just coz 29. Can replace forks if I kill a loaner set, but not a bike. Thanks anyway.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Hey mate. I don’t think my stage is until around 2, but haven’t actually checked yet #notsopro.
I think 150...while close, is probably just a tad under what I need. Bike already has outdated geo, but really appreciate the offer.
You racing, I assume? Come say gday and I’ll buy you a beer.
Definitely not racing, had plate removed from collarbone Thursday so off bike for a week or two. Will track you down latter in the day, will be up for a look

moorey

call me Mia
Alternatively you can drive to glenorchy this morning and pick them up. 2 hours return though
No car. Cheers anyway man.
Assuming you’re already coming, can you chuck then in the car in case I can’t sort mine out?
You’ve got my mobile already, I believe.
Cheers man.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Minimum steerer length required?
15mm non boost axle?

I can’t help but will ensure any offers are actually useable.

LPG

likes thicc birds
You could probably use a fork and wheel pair to get you out of trouble. A 150 travel 29er front end would probably be similar total height to 160 27.5 and would allow us to give you shit about the 29er

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Might be worth calling Tyler and Tom at cyclinggo, they may have a spare set of forks around off demo fleets/his old darkside they can rent to you? Long shot but never know!