L'officiel Le Tour 2013 Thread!

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Anyone know who Rabo will put as their number 1 in the sprints? Be interesting to see Renshaw having a decent go at it!

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Anyone know who Rabo will put as their number 1 in the sprints? Be interesting to see Renshaw having a decent go at it!
Renshaw is not racing the Tour, still trying to work his way back to some form after his crash in Turkey. Mark will probably do th Vuelta

PS Rabo changed their name to Blanco after Rabobank withdrew their sponsorship and will be known as Belkin (new sponsor) from the Tour.

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Yellow - contador
Green - sagan
Polkadot - andy schlock
Team - saxo
Drugs - eurocar to be turfed out
Last to finish - Darrel impey
White - TJ

Last edited:

Handekk

Likes Dirt
yellow - Rodriguez :surprise::surprise:
green - Greipel :gorilla:
polkadot - Voeckler :deadhorse:
team - Sky :first:
last - Goss :violin:
drugs - Rodriguez :evil:

chrisp2087

Likes Dirt
I'll have a crack:

Yellow: Richie Porte, I've got that feeling, Rogers to finish in the top 10
Green: Sagan, too much legs for the mountains
Polka dot: Pierre Rolland
White jersey: Cam Meyer

nope not biased on Aussies at all,

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What a shitshow. OGE team bus, lol, and that crash looked nasty. Was thinking gossy had the win in the bag with Sagan, cav and griepel gone, but he somehow fell of on the last corner.

wilddemon

Likes Dirt
I hope the organisers get their shit together with road side advertising not swallowing up half the peleton. I know bringing in some dollars is important but any of those crashes could put any of those guys out for months or render them less than 100%. BTW when does the fantasy tour start? Thought it would have been last night but SBS says 2 days?

Crunchy_NuT

Likes Bikes
BTW when does the fantasy tour start? Thought it would have been last night but SBS says 2 days?
not sure what you were reading -- according to http://cysb.silentmanager.org/PresentationLayer/2105/PopUp/default.aspx?page=rules it states....
"The game will start scoring points on Saturday 29th June 2013 and will finish on Sunday 21st July 2013."

would be silly to do a fantasy game and not start when the race starts, the only stage that is not covered is stage 4's Team Time Trial

wilddemon

Likes Dirt
not sure what you were reading -- according to http://cysb.silentmanager.org/PresentationLayer/2105/PopUp/default.aspx?page=rules it states....
"The game will start scoring points on Saturday 29th June 2013 and will finish on Sunday 21st July 2013."

would be silly to do a fantasy game and not start when the race starts, the only stage that is not covered is stage 4's Team Time Trial
My bad, time on my computer keeps changing. The clock for "next race" is based on your computer clock, so it said three days til next race... doh!

RB 24

Likes Dirt
My bad, time on my computer keeps changing. The clock for "next race" is based on your computer clock, so it said three days til next race... doh!
what really bugs me about the fantasy team is the 11yr old smart ass son just chose this and that and is coming first (caad10kid) and I am coming last after careful selection.. needless to say the ribbing has begun and if he wins I dare say it will cost me something..