Long Gully 12/11/06

Az

Likes Dirt
Hey All,

Posting up everything I took from race day, I was riding aswell so I missed a lot of classes!!

This is only half, will try and get the rest of this arvo.

Attachments

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
What class were you racing? So people from that class don't ask for shots of them. (although they probably will anyway).

Az

Likes Dirt
I was in Sport, so have mainily pics of
expert, u19 and elite me thinks.

Rest will be up later today, to save the hassle.

Finals ones are heaps better anyway.

See

Attachments

Looked like a sick race weekend! No shortage on rider numbers either by the looks of it. How's Evan's (blk Orange)style over the hip out of the gully?! Dude is total moto and frickin quick! Can't wait til the next round of the series.

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
Yeh, those finals ones are nice as. Are those the full res? I was in 19's. Still sifting through them to find a shot of me.

Az

Likes Dirt
Nah, can email out hi res if you want
Files are to big for here, up to 3mb each.

What were you on??

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
I was number 252.
Blue TLD Jersey
Blue jean shorts
Old school Giant DH Team.

Cheers mate. Can't find me in that first batch though. Some are a bit dark.

Az

Likes Dirt
more

All up now,

Sorry looks like I missed you, DH_maniac.

Attachments

benmwatkins

Likes Dirt
long gully

apparently some one has footage of me eating absolute shit on the road gap in qualifying. they came and spoke to me and told me about it but i cant remember who it was. if someone knows please let me know would love to have a laugh. i know what i did wrong, but would love to actually SEE the impact instead of feel it.

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Gday Ben, I didn't come and speak to you but i got some footage of you crashing on the road gap in qualifying. I will post it up shortly.

Cheers

Dale

Last edited:

Pumper

Likes Bikes
apparently some one has footage of me eating absolute shit on the road gap in qualifying. they came and spoke to me and told me about it but i cant remember who it was. if someone knows please let me know would love to have a laugh. i know what i did wrong, but would love to actually SEE the impact instead of feel it.
Bloody hell mate. You did a good job of it really. Goes to show that your GT is tough!