Long Time Come Back

josh8848

Cannon Fodder
Well its been 15 years since i rode and raced in DH bike life just got away from me and now its time to come out of retirement .. Its due to the fact the kids are now into it and i need to get fit and heathy again. I didn't manage to pick up the old girl for what i guess was a bargain .. after a few little adjustments i will back on the trails with the kids.

Attachments

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That is a sexy choice of steed for your return. What was the thought process for choosing it from the huge field of options?

josh8848

Cannon Fodder
That is a sexy choice of steed for your return. What was the thought process for choosing it from the huge field of options?
I worked in the Bike industry for about 6 years and always wanted Intense , as im sure a lot of us did. When I saw this thing come up for sale I couldn't say no. It needs a little here or there but not much but the $$ was to good to say no
I am in my 40s now so it will serve me well and don't really need anything to amazing ... Thredbo here we come.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You're onto the $$$ cycle now! With a few eager riders a under the one roof you'll probably need to sell a kidney to keep the fleet running.

(N+1)x#FM

*#FM being the number of family members all expecting regular upgrades.