Looking for a couple of people to DH with

mr_marko

Likes Bikes
As the title says I'm looking for a few people to DH with (around the Sydney area) as my brothers bike got stolen from my place and I don't know how long till insurance will replace it. I have a 4wd and custom made bike rack that will hold 4 bikes, so if you can drive and happy to ride without peddling, I am free pretty much every weekend at least one day. All that I ask is that we meet somewhere local to Maroubra and I'm happy to drive upto 2 hrs for a ride. If you have favoured trails I'm happy to try them.

As the title says I'm looking for a few people to DH with (around the Sydney area) as my brothers bike got stolen from my place and I don't know how long till insurance will replace it. I have a 4wd and custom made bike rack that will hold 4 bikes, so if you can drive and happy to ride without peddling, I am free pretty much every weekend at least one day. All that I ask is that we meet somewhere local to Maroubra and I'm happy to drive upto 2 hrs for a ride. If you have favoured trails I'm happy to try them.
hey man I'm traveling up the eastcoast and I would stay for a couple of weeks for some rides if you are keen! do you got facebook I can send you a pm when I'm around! cheers