Looking for: weekday downhillers in Wollongong

mace2109

Likes Bikes
Argh, nearly was able to make it today, but last day of school hols and I still have the little squirrels at home - so close!

Got pedals back on my bike (after I ripped off the old ones and binned them:mad:), and got some shoes also, so all set bar the seat post which I will be shortening tonight, and suspension setup.
Maybe next time we catch up I could get one of you to bring a shock pump so i can adjust the setup while test riding...?

Hey Bacca how's the wrist?

I went to the doc today coz my hip still had a lump, turns out that I chipped some of my hip bone off and now its floating around underneath the skin - ah well, all in a day's play...:eek:

Plow King

Little bit.
I get my bike bike, after my epic struggle with wankers selling me shit forks advertised in 'perfect condition':rolleyes: So if anyone wants to ride At the Rule of Tee on Thursday let me know.

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lithgow dh club champs

Hey guys

off topic but..

Dunno if your interested or keen, lithgow club champs coming up.. 7th feb apparently..

Looks like there running it on that windey loose track that runs past the gun range.. the one Carl likes.. (and the one i hate cause you have to walk up that damn hill first!)

http://www.ctmbc.net/index.html

Im sure Flinny would let us enter haha

Strauss, Carl.. stop being so injured and lets man up! :D

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
I went to the doc today coz my hip still had a lump, turns out that I chipped some of my hip bone off and now its floating around underneath the skin - ah well, all in a day's play...:eek:
Shiiiit, I didn't think it was gonna be that bad. Must of been a solid hit...
Everyone is injured.... strauss, carl, bacca, you...

Club champs sounds fun, I think I would like to give racing a crack this year... Pretty sure im working that weekend but, it starts late in the day too, I suppose its better than being shot!

plow, Im working thurs, fun track but I really dislike the pushing of bike uphill... since getting my rodeo I'm all about the shuttles, have a good one

Last edited:

shiba82

Squid
howdy fellas
just bought my new rig and looking to get riding, used to live in the mountains so not sure where to go round these parts.
if you guys are round on weekends and wouldnt mind another...
cheers

jgdj18

Likes Dirt
Hey guys

off topic but..

Dunno if your interested or keen, lithgow club champs coming up.. 7th feb apparently..

Looks like there running it on that windey loose track that runs past the gun range.. the one Carl likes.. (and the one i hate cause you have to walk up that damn hill first!)

http://www.ctmbc.net/index.html

Im sure Flinny would let us enter haha

Strauss, Carl.. stop being so injured and lets man up! :D

I'd be keen to head out to this.

Or if this don't happen, who is up for a ride the weekend of the 7th 8th?

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
howdy fellas
just bought my new rig and looking to get riding, used to live in the mountains so not sure where to go round these parts.
if you guys are round on weekends and wouldnt mind another...
cheers
hey mate,

always looking for more riders... Do you have many weekdays off, cause my weekends off are a few and far between...

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
How long is the drive from Sydney to Lithgow? The race dont start till 4pm, maybe I can drive out after work. or maybe take saturday off (not that I can really afford too) and we could ride some other tracks up that way through the day then do the race in the arvo.....

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh its a bit weird it starts so late..?

its just on the other side of the blue mountains.. so once you get to penrith etc and the start of the blue mountains which is all triple lane until then, under 1hr from there id say id say?

ill give flinny a ring tomorrow and see what the G.O. is.

Bacca

Likes Dirt
Hey Bacca how's the wrist?

I can't complain about the wrist after I read about the hip! Your crazy Mace, you barely complained about it then stuck around to drive the shuttle, then I hit my wrist and I said "Nah, that's enough. I've got a sore wrist and want to go home"! :eek: I've still got no forks on the bike and am still a few weeks away from riding DH.

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Cool, hopefully ride keira if we can get a 3rd person so we can shuttle, if not, I might be able to cope with push runs at Trule, but thats a big "might". Im reall not a fan of pushing:(

jgdj18

Likes Dirt
bugger! might not be able to ride next weekend as planned. Was at Thredbo on the weekend and I have now broken my other wrist! :(

mace2109

Likes Bikes
Sorry guys, gotta work tomorrow - was going to have the day off, but i can't take it now:(
Sorry for the late notice....

onedollarodent

Likes Dirt
John mate, how are ya! How was NZ?

Have you been in the injuries lately too? As you probably read, i did my left thumb on day 2 in NZ

bugger! might not be able to ride next weekend as planned. Was at Thredbo on the weekend and I have now broken my other wrist! :(