LX shift pod, Deore front derailer, double front ring...

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How much for -

Almost perfect condition LX shift pod, Deore front derailer, and Truvativ Hussefelt 22/32 double ring with bashguard.

Bashguard has a few sratches and dings, but hasn't been grinded on or anything...

So what's the shit worth, aight?

S.

ex offender
I take it that the Truvativ group thingy is cranks with the add-ons you mentioned?

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
At the moment, no. I'm just a BMXer. Is the hussefelt 4-hole pattern different to any others? Is it a universal pattern? If it isn't, I'll sell the cranks and bottom bracket, too.

S.

ex offender
The hussefelt bolt pattern is 4-104, I think all the 4-hole patterns are that too. Yeah it's fairly common, open standard and whatnot.

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Basically, I want to run a single ring with chain device. Will I be able to do that with Hussefelts without fucking around heaps?

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no problem.
depending on what device type you get, you'll be able to run it with no hassels.
if you get a plain boomerang style, it doesn't matter what pattern your cranks are, cause it has no outer plate.
if you get an enclosed style (mrp, aireal,etc) just specify 4 arm when you buy.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
hey sexreturn, can i buy the LX shifter pod? its not one of the intergradted lever and pod is it?

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No, it's just the pod by itself. You can have dibs on it when it goes up for sale...

I'm just trying to get an idea of how much this stuff is worth...

bazza

look at me
hahahah i got all that stuff as well. thats what you get for opting to go for double chain ring instead of paying a little bit extra for a chain guide. *growls* i think a few people have this same set of parts lying around. um best option is to see if your bike shop will do a trade in...if you are desperate but if you can sell it goooo for it.