VIC Lysterfield Park

AshR

Likes Dirt
Got my working shoes ready for Saturday morning.

Have a shovel rake and gloves, anything else you need us to bring along? (wheelbarrow too if needed?)

JonH

Squid
So if this drop is rideable is this track open yet? where is it been built? I've only just started to return to lysterfield after a long hiatus, its looking good!

retroenduro

Likes Dirt
So if this drop is rideable is this track open yet? where is it been built? I've only just started to return to lysterfield after a long hiatus, its looking good!
Its not open yet as it still needs a few finishing touches. Wont be long now hopefully tho.

ando_assi

Likes Dirt
I like "follow me" and "Rock well"

I chose follow me cause it the name promotes healthy competition :biggrin:
Ha, there are a lot of references to a well, because it passes an old what i thought was a well, i have recently found out it is an old septic tank ;) ha

shakes

Likes Dirt
Looking good! thanks to everyone putting in the hard work.

I'll be spending more time out there soon, it's now a happy half way meeting point for us and my girlfriends folks.... Means I get to escape for a little while :clap2:

kathiemt

Likes Bikes
It is good to see all the hard work that's been put in at Lysterfield. I like driving by the Wellington Road entrance and seeing the piles of gravel getting smaller and the equipment at work.

ando_assi

Likes Dirt
Can all MTB'rs please stay clear of the area around the boardwalk on Hug trail this Thursday and Friday (13th and 14th of October), as Holmsglen tafe will be there extending the board walk up the hill (hopefully fixing that area for good)

Thank you

also;

Trail building this Saturday, meet at Trailmix 8am or 10am, it would be great to see a big turn out

Thanks again

Andrew

ando_assi

Likes Dirt
hopefully after this weekend ;)

There will be an official opening after the signage is completed, but we should finish PV's requirements to open it as of Sat...

Stay tuned i will post an update Sat or Sunday

...as of right now no....

Went for first ride at lysterfield in over 2 yrs, you guys have done a great job it has really stepped up with the track maintenance and building.

Luv the drops in pics can't wait to ride it...