VIC Lysterfield Park

redbruce

Eats Squid
Unless it's me, my legs can push 2000W easy! /QUOTE]

Of course you can, except likely out by an order of magnitude (and even then you would need to be a high level XC racer - check out para 4).

http://www.bioathletic.com.au/cross-country-mountain-bike-training/

The Parks number is 13 1963, but yes it's probably not an option outside business hours.
Unfortunately recent funding cuts have reduced weekend (Parks) presence to virtually zero.

Last edited:

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
sounds like a huge boozebus operation etc around the corner from lysty...headsup for anyone coming home/heading in for a night ride.... they may possibly be there early sunday am too

sat 6/2/16 8:54 pm
Endeavour Hills RBT Heatherton rd and hallam north rd roundabout doing all cars every corner

Last edited:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
sounds like a huge boozebus operation etc around the corner from lysty...headsup for anyone coming home/heading in for a night ride....

sat 6/2/16 8:54 pm
Endeavour Hills RBT Heatherton rd and hallam north rd roundabout doing all cars every corner

After a bottle of red best I break out the glory and bust my best pink poodle inspired moves through the booze bus.

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's an unofficial trail that has been around along time and enjoyed by many that managed not to advertise it by posting videos and maps. Best you ride it soon because thanks to advertising like this it's bound to be closed soon. :(

Jesterarts

Likes Dirt
It's an unofficial trail that has been around along time and enjoyed by many that managed not to advertise it by posting videos and maps. Best you ride it soon because thanks to advertising like this it's bound to be closed soon. :(
Oh? Well there was two videos of it by the same YouTube user.

Had someone asking where the trail was on the other one.

Edited my comments to remove link.

Last edited: