Lysterfield regulars

twitchie

Likes Bikes
Hey guys im new here my life story is in the newbie area.
Just thought id post up here to see how many of you guys are regulars to Lysterfield, ive only just started out riding mtb with a mate of mine and like everything ive riden (dirtbikes and bmx) I progress alot more and lot quicker when ive been out riding with some top riders.

I wouldnt say im stupid slow besides uphill (fitness being im issue at the moment), but was wondering and would absolutely love to have a ride with someone who up to having a newie following them and throw out some tips and some constructive criticism.

Im only issue is managing a business and being a family man i mostly can only ride tuesday nights after work. Could possibly butter the misso up to head out on a weekend in the morning.

Many thanks in advance.

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I’m a regular and usually ride on the weekends, I live in Belgrave South and usually ride from home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twitchie

Likes Bikes
I’m a regular and usually ride on the weekends, I live in Belgrave South and usually ride from home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh sweet i almost moved there a few years ago with an ex always loved that area.

Anyway if you dont mind me tagging along one day ill try head out on a weekend

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Tuesday nights are spot on, that's when the local club (LDTR) head out for their weekly social ride. The pace varies from meandering to blistering, but they don't drop riders. Meet at the signboard at the horsewood rd entrance for a 6pm ride every Tuesday.

Or if you can get out on a Thursday night instead they were running beginners rides, not sure of the status of these now though.

Theres also skills clinics, racing, trail building, guided social rides at other destinations... Check out their website and see if anything tickles your fancy

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

twitchie

Likes Bikes
Tuesday nights are spot on, that's when the local club (LDTR) head out for their weekly social ride. The pace varies from meandering to blistering, but they don't drop riders. Meet at the signboard at the horsewood rd entrance for a 6pm ride every Tuesday.

Or if you can get out on a Thursday night instead they were running beginners rides, not sure of the status of these now though.

Theres also skills clinics, racing, trail building, guided social rides at other destinations... Check out their website and see if anything tickles your fancy

Oh awesome thanks mate really appreciate it

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Just checked up, looks like the beginners rides are still on. Same meeting point and time as the Tuesday rides, just on Thursdays instead...

twitchie

Likes Bikes
Is it a members only type thing or do they allow the general public to join?

Sorry I probably could be find these answers on my own if you dont mind can you link me to their website?