madcatz/ironhorse bikes

Jared

Yeti Cycles
I can honestly say that i am exteemly happy with the bikes, the geometry is awesome, they feel awesome to ride, and i know alot of people would be surprised at how awesome they look, especiallt the hollowpoint 4x bikes, they are absolutly off their heads, absolutly perfect 4x bike :p

Ty

Eats Squid
are you using the e.13 chain guides? if so what do you think of them? any good?

Jared

Yeti Cycles
yeah e13 chaingudes, but they're all small slalom ones so they look tough as, , i can comment as of the moment cause we havnt ridden them much yet, but the deemax wheels look awesome( fav bit on bikes)

Ty

Eats Squid
sweet, thanks for that, i'm thinking of getting one soon but it just sucks that no-one here has one to have a look at.

Jared

Yeti Cycles
yeah , but this isnt a hardtail, the frame has perrrfect geometry, 4 inch front and back, dee max wheels, easton/thomson/fsa components, awesome tire combos, looks the shit, rides unreal, there's a certain tuffness about them that i cant exactly explain

DOM

Eats Squid
No excuses if ya dont do well now Jared ..

Be interesting to see what Rennie has to say.
Looks like Bryn isnt having any problems either from those Pics.

Keep the info coming dude.

Good Luck

blacky

Likes Dirt
jared all the boys here in ippy wish ya luck and hope you have a sweet season

its good that ya like your new bikes, it helps heaps

blacky

looks like you are going to miss the next nrg club race ,you must be pissed off :D

Tim

Likes Dirt
4x bikes

Hey Jared,

have you got any good pictures of them, i looked on the Iron Horse website, they have the cross country versions, obviously you wont be riding these frames? are you? they would be custom and a heavier build right? Anyone know also know how mucvh the sgs team is going to sell for here in Australia? also anyone know why is Bryn riding the cheaper version?

Tim

Jared

Yeti Cycles
yeah, the hollowpoints are a bit different, an extra head tube gusset, and gussets on the shock mounts as well, awesome stuff