Majura, Sunday/29/May

RedPill

Likes Dirt
Hey all. who is up for a ride at Majura? Matt will be bringing his camera and start filming for our video (hopefully), everybody welcomed, will be doing Dh and the jump spots,Tuckers, gulley jump ect... so whos up for it? Meet around 2-3 at the gate?

RedPill

Likes Dirt
Meet 1.30pm at the Gate near hackett shops? for anybody who has no idea where that is meet at Hackett shops.

928stu

Likes Dirt
Yep - sounds kewl - me and Rhys will be in it.

If ya got nothing better to do tomorrow, a few of us are going down to Bigbit(Batemans Bay) for the day - for some track maintenance/practice.

Stu

RedPill

Likes Dirt
Sorry can't tomorrow, going go-karting :). Yeah just bring whoever also what is the best time for everybody to meet is 1.30pm okay with everybody?

demo man

Used to be cool.
hmm, sounds bloody tempting!

i'll have to see how the homework's going, but sound good!

just for the sake of saying it, i was up at bigbit with stuart and shayne, man that track is ssooo damn good. just so flowy and rythmic, its really nice.

anyway, that sounds great, hope i can make it out there.

and if ya want a hand with filming i'm always up for it, i'm not bad at it either, i just don't have my own camera.

see you out there!

1:30 at hacket shops? eeaassssyyyy

Chow

RedPill

Likes Dirt
Hey, just wondering if every1 is still coming, also your names so we can make sure every1 is their before we head up majura. so far about 5+ from southside are coming. 1.30 at the gate. (near hackett shops).

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We arrived a pretty much 1;40

dan (on a stinky) told us he was the only one that rocked up in the end that wasnt us

sorry dude.

RedPill

Likes Dirt
Yeah man we got to the shops at 1.30 then headed upto gate at 1.40. where abouts did you go? sorry man.

turtle muncha

Likes Dirt
were u dh or xc guys??

i was on a 05 norco team dh.
and was riding with a guy called ben. on a stinky

where were u riding?