Maldon Ride Day Sunday 12th September

Russell...360

Likes Dirt
Ride day sunday the 12th $40 + $5 mtba food and drinks provided please rsvp via pm or text 0423388167 or email info@woodendcycles.com.au
sorry for the late notice just got back from holidays.

Ride will only be on if i get a full van.

cheers
Russell

Last edited:

Brownlie

Likes Bikes
Just to check, is it on this Sunday being the 5th of September, or the following Sunday being the 12th of September?

Thanks, Sam Brownlie.

dw4dh

Likes Dirt
Hey Russel will any track work be happening prior as Im now recovered from my broken arm last ride would be happy to help out
Daniel

crazy-man

Likes Dirt
just wondering if anyones got a spare seat or wants to come with me to help me find the track and split some fuel costs? i'm in mill park.

Russell...360

Likes Dirt
Maldon update

Just to let people know the locals say the tracks are in good condition...so we should be good for a good ride day !

Still got a few spots left if anyone is keen.

cheers
Russ

stunt man

Likes Bikes
Hey russel,

Im keen I should be out there saturday for a lil warm up ride and yer keen for getting shuttled and meeting some new people what time will it start?

Andrew

Russell...360

Likes Dirt
Hey russel,

Im keen I should be out there saturday for a lil warm up ride and yer keen for getting shuttled and meeting some new people what time will it start?

Andrew
Shuttles run from 10 till 4 sunday..
will be up there sat arvo doing a bit of work and maybe a run or 2

dw4dh

Likes Dirt
Quick track update.. Tracks are sweet dirt is tacky but you still roll super fast should be a sweet as day.