Maldon Ride Day Sunday 9th of June

hargs

Likes Bikes
Grab a spot on the ride day to check out the new flowy valley track. There are limited spots and it is filling up.

If you haven't been up before it is worth the drive. 5 tracks down the hill, fast shuttles so heaps of runs. It's usually pretty dry, so a great spot to ride in winter.

The money we make from the ride days goes back into building and maintaining the tracks, which helps us do stuff like this...
2013-05-25 16.48.17 smaller.jpg
Looking down to the first berm

2013-05-26 14.53.37 smaller.jpg
Last berm before the first G out.

More pics over in this thread http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?260079-Help-Needed-Maldon-Track-Work-25-amp-26-May

hargs

Likes Bikes
I went up and checked the track Saturday and it held up pretty well considering there was a heap of rain up there. So it should be pretty sweet by next weekend.

More pics coming soon ...

komponent

Likes Dirt
Looks pretty sweet, you guys must have been busy!
Q: Is the coarse 6" travel friendly or is a DH rig preferred ?
Cheers, ta

Newie

Likes Dirt
Same I am also keen on coming if spots still available and a mate wants to come.

I might have a spot free for any strays that need a lift will know by late Friday or early Saturday

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Thanks for an awesome day guys, track work on Valley is superb! Great flow, berms grippy and perfectly aligned and jumps great fun.

hargs

Likes Bikes
Thanks for an awesome day guys, track work on Valley is superb! Great flow, berms grippy and perfectly aligned and jumps great fun.
Cheers mate. Looks a bit faster than the old line given what you had on Strava.

Thanks everyone for coming gives some more motivation and $'s to do some more work up there. We'v got plans for the rest of Valley and to start doing up one of the other runs.

mcstackin

Likes Bikes
To the Maldon crew

To all the crew who helped out at Maldon ,thanks for doing a great job up there ( unfortunately I couldn't get there to help out due to kids sport and other commitments ) me and a mate just spent the day riding and the tracks are spot on . We don't get up to much to ride but always enjoy it when we do and will try and make it to the next track building day . Thanks again . RIDE ON .