Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

MasterOfReality

After forever
Piss that POS car off and build an indoor pumptrack. You'd have rocks in your head not to! You could have a mad garage setup in the corner you've started filling and have dirt everywhere else. Plus it will be cheaper than building a bogan-mobile :p
Haha I like that POS, makes me appreciate Jap build quality everytime I get into it.

I keep saying I'm gonna do something with that shed, but been flat out every weekend with house renovations. For the past 3 years :p

binner

Hath shat hymself
art

^^^ got enough tri flow there!!! ;)

nice space

cleaned it up ... oops my bad :eek:

Last edited:

Exie

Likes Dirt
Here is my MAN space... I spend time in there when kicked out of the house for one of many reasons...
It is equipped with a Laptop, LCD TV, DVD, Heater ( when kicked our over night), couches and much more..
Nice setup!

I'm still limited by space, I think I'll have to skip the mini bike, couch,piano and fridge.

I like the tool chest and high shelves though. :)

ozimad

Likes Dirt
Here is my MAN space.... It is where I spend alot of time especialy when I am kicked out of the house for one of many reasons..

It is equipped with Laptop, TV, DVD Player, Fridge for all my beer, Heater for when im kicked out overnight..

And this is my Blue English Staffy... She guards the MANhouse in my absence

Last edited:

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here is my MAN space.... It is where I spend alot of time especialy when I am kicked out of the house for one of many reasons..

It is equipped with Laptop, TV, DVD Player, Fridge for all my beer, Heater for when im kicked out overnight..
With a setup like that, getting kicked out of the house isn't much of a punishment.
btw love the pooch.

nathanm

Eats Squid
My wife is absolutely stoked with this thread as it inspired me to actually clean up the garage, which you could literally barely move in because of junk and set up my own Man Cave. Apologies for camera phone pics.

Plenty of work left to do, including setting up tool board, bar fridge and tv/video.

botch

Likes Bikes
at nathanm....

loving the dora the explorer bike...does it get out any trails? :p:p

some very nice man spaces here...i am slowly but surely working on mine...in the process of getting a smaller garden shed up to put all my gardening gear out of the current shed, so i can have a bit more space for the bike(s), and other gear

Xcisok

Squid
The old Man cave, not much room for bikes.
Brian phone 052.jpg

The new Man cave, Needs to be painted and fitted out. I will post some pictures when inside is done.
Picture 010.jpg

The old workshop up behind the man cave being changed into a gym and massage room.
Picture 059.jpg

The site form man keeping an eye on everything.
Picture 063.jpg