Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

Warwick

Likes Dirt
I was looking to buy another house, and came across this one. The man space was bigger than the house, so in the end decided against it. Fair shed!shed1.JPGshed2.JPGshed3.JPGshed4.JPG

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt

dasher.11

Likes Bikes
I am the case of beggers can't be choosers, living at home while doing uni, I'm the last one to leave the nest and mum and dad have downsized to a house with a courtyard and no shed..
managed for pinch a cupboard in the garage for all my goodies, and those wall racks have been a saviour haha

all spare parts used that are used regulary are in the aus post box (tools, clips or flat pedals, lights, etc.)
in the other is bike cleaning gear and some old bits and bobs thats Ive upgraded from on my bikes but could still be useful one day

(ps I know I am very fortunate to still live at home while doing uni, so please dont take this as a whinge! haha I just thought it was quite good use of the space given!)

Apologies for the slightly crappy phone photos.

Attachments

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Man Land!

Few shots of my Man Cave! I fu@ken love it out there....it helps me stay sane with a million beers with the boys and no missus!014.jpg007.jpg013.jpg011.jpg012.jpg010.jpg015.jpg

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you sir have the shed of sheds, i like the "world most dangerous drives" aussie outback truckers episode!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
mine is a 6 car garage with a mechanics pit, nice and big for all the toys...and the best bit is, there is a house nearby, in which to eat, sleep and poo!