NSW Mangrove Mountain Bike Park!

DALE09

Likes Bikes
dude this looks so rad if i had a car or money any way of getting there i would come dig in exchange for riding those jumps looks so mint im so very impressed

wonky1

Likes Bikes
we use many techniques to get them primo, first thing is water and a square mouth shovel and lots of work then let em bake a bit and cover with plastic to keep them out of the weather. When we uncover we give them a broom and then wet em down a little before we ride. Or something like that........

wonky1

Likes Bikes
Ok, i am looking for someone with a pimp camera setup to come up and take some shots/films of the crew riding, building and just hanging out doing what we do. I want someone that knows what they are doing cause we dont. You will be componsated for your efforts and if you ride or have a crew of riders they can come up for a jump for sure.
The farm is an hour north of central sydney, just on the other side of the hawksbury river.
Let us know if your keen!!!!!!!!!!!

Tye

Likes Dirt
I'm sure Neil Thompson would be keen if you got onto him. His name on here is just 'neil thompson'. Check his photos of ourimbah clubbies and stuff. Also, I'm not sure if you want anyone coming to check this place out, but I'd be keen to come help build and do whatever if you are after a hand.

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
Ok, i am looking for someone with a pimp camera setup to come up and take some shots/films of the crew riding, building and just hanging out doing what we do. I want someone that knows what they are doing cause we dont. You will be componsated for your efforts and if you ride or have a crew of riders they can come up for a jump for sure.
The farm is an hour north of central sydney, just on the other side of the hawksbury river.
Let us know if your keen!!!!!!!!!!!
hey man I have you on facebook Im josh smith anyway me n my mate peter daniel make some awsum movies. I ussualy ride dh but Im developing my bmx skillz at the moment and might be able to tame a few of these anyway if u want to check out some of his vids search peter daniel on pink bike or josh smith shreds local trails and it should be the first one you see. thanks bud

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Oh, i hadn't checked this in a while.

Looking the goods up there!

Is that a ( i have no idea what they are called) wooden thingy that sticks out the top of a jump to do abubaca's and plants on?

Oh also i would love to see some riding photo's and video of this place!

JezzaB

Cannon Fodder
Awesome... when can I come lend a hand ??

This is sweet... I live just down the road (Spencer), and happy to lend a hand with either track building, or taking photos of the team (I have all the gear)...

When you next heading up to build ?

As long as I get to ride it...

jb

wonky1

Likes Bikes
its been way to hot man just chillin on the building for now but if we go for a pedal i will post it up and come check it out!!!!

wonky1

Likes Bikes
its back on!!!

ok we are going to start building agian now the heat has fucked off!!!!
If you follow the progress and have said your keen to come lend a hand, pm me and we can get her done!!!!
I am going to be building alot of north shore, so if anyone has timber connections that would be sweet!!!
So hopefully in a few weeks we can start shredding some super high skinnies and BIG stunts!!!!

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
Hi Mate
Just saw this thread.
I dont mine takeing some pics one week end get a few riders togeather.
All State DH race weekends & Ourimbah DH race are out and Saturday .
Sundays would be good when Im not riding.
your pics look nice anyway.
Any way happy to help.

Cheers Neil