Marino Bike Co rigs.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
This might need some more explanation / translation...
how the curtis verzio frame works? Many people say it is more stable than the skeleton of the sereglio
Do you mean the high chainstay that's fully welded? Rather than the standard rear end that's bolted together?

1_aTom

Squid
This might need some more explanation / translation...

Do you mean the high chainstay that's fully welded? Rather than the standard rear end that's bolted together?
thank you for the reply which I have been waiting for since Dec 29

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Lift your game @wkkie - @1_aTom needs answers, and needs them now!

Though to be fair, less than a month is still vastly better than the average response time than what you'd get from Marino...

goobags

Likes Dirt
Put a deposit down on August 23rd, was ready for paint sometime last week but still waiting on any further update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Lift your game @wkkie - @1_aTom needs answers, and needs them now!

Though to be fair, less than a month is still vastly better than the average response time than what you'd get from Marino...
Someone’s gunning for a spot in the douche thread. And it ain’t @wkkie

actually - doesn’t it appear the response from the green one was delivered on 29 December…

wkkie

Yeah... Something weird going on there. Looks like he deleted his original post and I think edited that one above.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
He responded ‘yes’ to @wkkie post on dec 30 but for some reason deleted it, maybe an accident?

Things in translation possibly going a little awry.

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
Don't Google "Curtiss triangle" (I thought it may have been some innovative rear suspension design!)

But we may have found someone who can get some info out of Marino in a timely fashion

1_aTom

Squid
Ne keresd a Google "Curtiss-háromszögét" (azt hittem, valami innovatív hátsó rögzítés lehetett!)

De lehet, hogy találtunk valakit, aki időben tud némi infót kihozni Marinóból
[/IDÉZET]
ez egy fórum nem ?szerettem volna normalisan kerdezni de latom itt a trollkodás megy akkor tudjatok mit? kapjátok be a faszomat...szép napot ,ne haragudj én ilyen love island? sarokat nem nézek..Férfi vagyok nem buzi..

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
a kereted hátsó háromszöge hasonló Curtishez ... melyik esett? pedál visszarúgás? lefelé menet stabil?
A forgáspont mindkét háromszögben azonos, tehát mindkettő ugyanúgy viselkedne. Lehet, hogy egy kicsit merevebb, mivel a tetején össze van hegesztve, nem pedig összecsavarozva, mint a másik kivitelben.

wkkie

Az egyik felhasználó azt mondta, hogy stabilabb, és nincs benne annyi pedálbob a magas láncú változatban, de mindegy1
That's a long sucker!!

Have you paid the deposit?

What's their timeframe at the moment?

1_aTom

Squid
14 hete 4 keretem volt nála, mindig betartotta a szavát 670 dollár összár 560, reynolds 725 keret és 110 szállítási ár tavaly december rendelés... féláron igen 300 dollár

wkkie

I've currently got a couple of frames in the queue with Marino. One for me and one for a mate. I've tried before, but there were issues with the chainstay length and the gearbox, but I've thought of something this time around that should hopefully address that.

I've gone with something not quite as long as the Katipo and shorter chainstay, and mullet.

I was quoted 14 weeks which makes it about mid March, but time will tell...

With this one, tried to modernize it a little for him with a bit of a steeper seat angle and boost in the rear, apart from that, it's almost identical to his old bike, which is what he wanted.