Sold Marzocchi 55CR 150mm 26” - sold

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Item: Marzocchi 55CR 150mm 26” tapered fork
Item Condition: Solid as a rock. Could do with a lower leg service and will supply new seals with forks (alternatively, if you are happy to wait a week or two, I can do the service before sending on...) Some scratches in the lowers and on the crown but stanchions are all good.
Rebound knob went awol at some stage which means you just need to use a 3mm hex to adjust rebound instead of a plastic knob.
Reason for selling: New frame
Price and price conditions: $350 negotiable
Extra Info: Came off a Yeti SB66 frame (also for sale) as was a great match. Plenty of steerer tube (210mm). Can be adjusted easily internally up to 170mm
Pictures: see below (PM for more pictures. Finding it hard to get more than one to show)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Haha - have a few beers tonight and imagine how sweet they would be bombing sick drops
I've become something of a fork collectors and have an unnecessarily large collection of 26 inch bombing forks as it is. But these...I've 2 sets of the 55cr that are sexy as fuck, but neither are as gold as these.

Do you think they can be slammed any lower than 150mm?

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
I've become something of a fork collectors and have an unnecessarily large collection of 26 inch bombing forks as it is. But these...I've 2 sets of the 55cr that are sexy as fuck, but neither are as gold as these.

Do you think they can be slammed any lower than 150mm?
Hmmm, not sure. If I remember correctly from the last time I opened up the air spring, it is dropped from 170mm to 150mm with the insertion of a plastic spacer. I can’t recall what it looks like in there but it might simple be a case of installing another spacer to bring it down to 130mm

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They were 170-150 and the slope version was 80-100-120. I'm sure it could be done with some spacer adjustments, but perhaps not a safe idea.