Marzocchi junior t2's

man

Likes Dirt
just wonderin if any1 has ridden one or had a muck around on one...

are they smooth... are they crap, are they decent forks...
all i want is ur honest opinion... thanx :lol: :lol: :lol:

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
werent they the same as normal Jnr T's ie same damping except they had less travel so that they balanced the bike they were spec on better

this would mean they are the same as normal Jnrs

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
they are the same as 2000 JRTS but with different stickers !!

Rik

logged out
If that's the case, then they're 5" travel, aren't they?
I've been told they are OK for biggish hits, but small bump sensitivity is out the window.

I wouldn't mind one though, it'd be good for a hardtail.

man

Likes Dirt
yeah... they should be alright... they are gonna come stock on my 03 rampage and they should be ok.. in the long run i want to get some sherman sliders though :):):)

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
well if they are the same as the 00 jr t's than i've owned a pair...
for me, a bike newb, the forks worked really really well compared to my z4s. confidence boost and i actually found the front end a lot stiffer... had a bit of trouble with bottoming out the fork, only cuz i'm a fat kent...
don't know much about the internals so i really can't say, but yeah they are nice forks...

,.|.. [ - - ] ..|., "word"

RCOH

Eats Squid
i have JRT2, came stock with my VPS. The quick hit/small bump sensitivity is not the best, but it takes medium & big hits well. comes with 20ml QR, which is pretty stiff, but not as good as fixed 20ml (a la boxxer, manitou). I have had them taken apart and re oiled/built once in about 8 months, but thats because i bottomed out really bad , and oil was going everywhere.
They come set up 65-75 kg riders i believe, so if you are under or over that you might want to change oil rate or spring.

All in All, i have raced about 15 dh races on them, go riding every weekend, mainly DH, "freeride" as well as city rides & commuting and have very little trouble

would love some SuperT's but....

man

Likes Dirt
they should be ok but i will want to upgrade... i want some thing good for small bumps like a sherman slider wat do guys think :lol:

man

Likes Dirt
hahahaha i laugh with peachy...
thanx 4 the help frenchy... now i will know u want boxxers...:):):):)

man

Likes Dirt
is it worth considering new forks soon or should i just put softer springs in coz i'm pretty light... :lol:

kranked

Likes Dirt
i rode the 04 jnr T on a big hit expert i'm gettin, they are plush as. i like alot. They have 170mm which is perfect.