Mattoc travel adjustment tools

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Do you need a slotted cassette tool to remove the airshaft to get to the travel spacers, or can it been done with a standard non pinned cassette tool?

moorey

call me Mia
Do you need a slotted cassette tool to remove the airshaft to get to the travel spacers, or can it been done with a standard non pinned cassette tool?
From memory…slotted….I think I gave all my mattoc tools to @Boom King if you need to lend something.

BKMad

Likes Dirt
Depends on the cassette tool. If I remove the spacer at the end of the shaft and compress the shaft all the way, my cassette tool will fit over the end and engage the splines fine. My cassette tool is hollowed out a fair bit inside. I could see that it wouldn't work if you had a chunkier tool. Only one way to find out.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
The Mattoc dream is over. I just found out out that the 29+ fork can't be adjusted from 120 to 140mm. Only the 27+/29 one. So the order has been cancelled. Might be that Mezzer @moorey....

moorey

call me Mia
The Mattoc dream is over. I just found out out that the 29+ fork can't be adjusted from 120 to 140mm. Only the 27+/29 one. So the order has been cancelled. Might be that Mezzer @moorey....
The lord giveth, and the lord taketh away...then the lord giveth again.