Sold Mavic crossmax st rear hub - sold

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Item: Mavic Crossmax St rear hub 135x10mm
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: Bought for a project but never used it and time to move it on
Price and price conditions: $40 plus postage
Extra Info: Don’t know much more about this. Never laced it up. Seems to be from around 2007 and is 24 spoke (12 radial on drive side and 12 crossed over on non drive side). Just hub for sale though, no spokes.
Pictures:

RichJS

Likes Dirt
I'm trying to understand what you would use this for, other than to replace another broken Crossmax hub / parts.

Do any spokes that aren't Mavic Crossmax spokes actually seat in the hub? A complete set of rear drive & non-drive side Crossmax spokes is going to cost a hundreds (if you can find them) and they only fit a Crossmax rim (likewise) ...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I'm trying to understand what you would use this for, other than to replace another broken Crossmax hub / parts.

Do any spokes that aren't Mavic Crossmax spokes actually seat in the hub? A complete set of rear drive & non-drive side Crossmax spokes is going to cost a hundreds (if you can find them) and they only fit a Crossmax rim (likewise) ...
So dont buy it. You are not adding anything of value to the post.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again

Nailed it. Waiting for one very specific buyer.
My mate’s son damaged his Crossmax hub and I saw this on bookface so I bought it to rebuild his wheel with it. Turns out his hub could be fixed without replacement so this is up for grabs.
Thanks for the bump ;)