Me Spot Brand

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
dutton04 said:
im only 14 for christs sake! gimme a break, eh?
i never seen you jumps but have a cry, who gives a fuck if your 14, i'm 14 and i can jump alright, some nice biggish jumps, crikey...sweet bike by the way

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so thats from spoke(n) im guessing?
thats an awesome bike dude, be proud of it and treat it good, im sure you will.
and ignore people who say youre only 13 you cant ride, look at gromet on here!, and its not about been good its about having fun, ride on

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
dutton04 said:
Only one in Aus, Eighth ever made!
dutton04 said:
its from Malvern Bicycles Plus. A guy in there used to deal Spot. i bought it off him.
Well... i put it to you that it must be atleast the 2nd in Australia if theres one hanging up on the wall of Spoke(n). Nerr. :p

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im pretty sure the one that dutton has bought was in aus since the start of the winter dh series last year. The guy who put the bbqs on at the races owned it (or one bloody similar).

S.

ex offender
Bender is CRAZY said:
dutton04 said:
i never seen you jumps but have a cry, who gives a fuck if your 14, i'm 14 and i can jump alright, some nice biggish jumps, crikey...sweet bike by the way
OMGZ0R i'm only 17 and I'm soooo hard done by but IIII'M a hero. Who cares? Stop heaping shit on him you tool. It's a friggin bike, he's allowed to have one regardless of his ability.

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
S. said:
Bender is CRAZY said:
dutton04 said:
OMGZ0R i'm only 17 and I'm soooo hard done by but IIII'M a hero. Who cares? Stop heaping shit on him you tool. It's a friggin bike, he's allowed to have one regardless of his ability.
For Shizzle, STFU Bender.

dick

Likes Dirt
shmity said:
Im pretty sure the one that dutton has bought was in aus since the start of the winter dh series last year. The guy who put the bbqs on at the races owned it (or one bloody similar).
do u mean dan?

it was his bike.

nice bike oli.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Spider web tats on his elbows?
Oh and alex, the frame thats hanging on spokens wall is a surly...

dutton04

Likes Bikes
shmity said:
Spider web tats on his elbows?
Oh and alex, the frame thats hanging on spokens wall is a surly...
yeah dan hale,
grandaddy of xc ss in AUS. whole upper body tatts. thanks for backing me up with that spoke(n) thing!

_J_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dutton04 said:
GOD jay,
Is that neccesary to say in this thread!
I give it a go, just because im not the hardcore rider you are,
doesn't mean you can go bagging me. im only 14 for christs sake!
gimme a break, eh?
ok cool im glad u have a nice bike, u should give some jumps a shot..

hutchy

Likes Dirt
I mean no disrespect by saying this but to set the record straight, Oli, you now have the first of the two Spot SS DJ's in Oz. The other (second) one was here at Spoke(n) but has since been sold. It's matte black rather than gloss but is otherwise the same - not sure who the owner is tho.

Schmitdy, you must have missed it on one of the few days you DIDN'T come in - a suprise to you I'm sure when you often know where more things are in here than I do... ;-)

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My bad, this is why i avoid long hiatuses from comming in or breaking something...that way i can keep up with all the news in the spoke(n) world. Oh well, just wait for that bb cup tool to come in, im sure i can screw something up using that.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
hutchy said:
I mean no disrespect by saying this but to set the record straight, Oli, you now have the first of the two Spot SS DJ's in Oz. The other (second) one was here at Spoke(n) but has since been sold. It's matte black rather than gloss but is otherwise the same - not sure who the owner is tho.
I win. :p

dutton04

Likes Bikes
LTR said:
hutchy said:
I win. :p
Alright i stand corrected, but this frame was the first one of its kind in Australia.
My frame landed on our shores around this time last year. I know the two distributors of Spot Dan and Malachi very well. Malachi went to Vancouver and ordered a bunch of frames in around a month ago. in that batch probably was that other dirtjumper.

hutchy

Likes Dirt
dutton04 said:
Alright i stand corrected, but this frame was the first one of its kind in Australia.
My frame landed on our shores around this time last year. I know the two distributors of Spot Dan and Malachi very well. Malachi went to Vancouver and ordered a bunch of frames in around a month ago. in that batch probably was that other dirtjumper.
spot on.......