AM Mean green DVO/Liteville Machine

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
If only there were a company that understood the aesthetics of welds like that?
Some would call that sexual welding.

They really need to mold nicely knurled welds into CF wrap to keep it interesting. Functionality be damned.

Reactions: Zaf

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I'm surprised they don't grind the welds down.

What sort of riding is this work of art designed for?
Liteville claim its their enduro race bike but I'm going to run it as an all mountain. Buuuut the low brake jack should make it ideal for twisty tracks with lots of brake bumps.
Fuck yeah I do. It makes me moister than an oyster.
Don't make me get the hose again.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Oddjob

SoOoOo I've ordered a set of Hope RX4 calipers to run with a set of XT levers. They run the same brake pads as Hope m4/e4 and XT m755. So guess who will be doing the pepsi challenge.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
SoOoOo I've ordered a set of Hope RX4 calipers to run with a set of XT levers. They run the same brake pads as Hope m4/e4 and XT m755. So guess who will be doing the pepsi challenge.

Brake fluid vs mineral oil?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
It’s probably gunna end up being the antithesis or polishing a turd ... shitting in a diamond ... but still, lusting after a Liteville.

Middleburns ... a touch of class ... gotta get them off my baby seat bike at some stage !

Oddjob

It is.

So why isn’t he just getting normal hopes? E/V4’s.
Because dot fluid is shit and Hopes are spongey. I also want to see if the famed Hope brake feel/sponginess is due to the levers or the calipers. It also gives me a chance to compare:
-m785 levers/m755 calipers.
-m8000 levers/m755 calipers.
-m785 levers/Hope rx4 calipers.

Note they all run the same brake pads.