Media release: World champion graves returns to contest four cross finale

Jared

Yeti Cycles
Pretty pumped (immense sarcasm) that this media crew have yet again decided to make up quotes that I never said. The arent saying anything bad, but its pretty unprofessional to make these thing up.. Same thing happened before National champs, not cool!

Rent_a_crowd

Likes Dirt
Looks like it's the same mob who wrote this in the lead up to Shepparton on MTBA's website.

"Elite men’s four cross – Friday, March 18, 6.30pm (Mt Major)

The crowd will be treated to a fine display of contest in the men’s four cross event on Friday as top three series leaders, Blake Nielsen (NSW), Richard Levinson (QLD) and Ryan Hunt(NSW) battle it out for the title.

With less than twenty-five points separating the trio, it will be a thrilling race. Nielsen will start as favourite, fifteen points ahead of Levinson. However, should Levinson take out the race, it will be an eighty point tie and the two would share the series title.

The Aussie’s will be highly contested by four prominent New Zealand riders - four cross champions Matt Walker, Kieran Bennett and Daniel Franks."

Funny thing was, there is still 2 rounds to go. Also pretty unprofessional I think!

kezzaM

Likes Dirt
Pretty pumped (immense sarcasm) that this media crew have yet again decided to make up quotes that I never said. The arent saying anything bad, but its pretty unprofessional to make these thing up.. Same thing happened before National champs, not cool!
Thats hilarious...

DH - racer

Likes Dirt
pretty pumped (immense sarcasm) that this media crew have yet again decided to make up quotes that i never said. The arent saying anything bad, but its pretty unprofessional to make these thing up.. Same thing happened before national champs, not cool!
oh snap!!!