melb city thrash!

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hi me and a few guys are going on a city ride/trash :) next sunday (1st) so if any of you guys want to come we will prolly meet at 11am at the flinders station stairs at the front. just getting an idea if any one is going to come so we will wait for you

josh

p.s HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

EDIT: cancle this GO TO ROBROY!

andrew

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you can see at night, and i rode my first bit o skatepark the other night and it is the best fun. i didnt want to at first, but when i had a go its crazy fun

oz-freerider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah plus my olds wouldent let me :( their over protective about that kinda stuff ( i live ages away in lillydale) and they get pissed off easy that will soon change at the end of the year p plates here i come

S.

ex offender
oz-freerider said:
hi me and a few guys are going on a city ride/trash :) next sunday (1st) so if any of you guys want to come we will prolly meet at 11am at the flinders station stairs at the front. just getting an idea if any one is going to come so we will wait for you

josh

p.s HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Damn exams!

I *might* come if I have a new wheel by then.

nhd

Likes Dirt
yeah windsor jumps are pretty small compared to vallonia (which ive only seen through photos). Theres like one main big-ish jump on the left, everything else is tiny. It was originally a bmx course so that plays some part in size restrictions.