Melbourne 12 hour

sossy

Saucier
Just got an email about the 12 hour at Werribee, apparantly the early bird entry fee ends tomorrow.

I'm already in, plenty of people I know are coming but haven't got on board yet, The $$$ savings make it worth entering early.

Still one of my favourite enduro tracks, soooo much fun!!!

Who else is on the wagon?

Check out www.fullgaspromotions.com.au these guys certainly do run some slick events...

Trance_Kidd

Likes Dirt
yerp. Im also in already , im going to be in a team of 4 in the schools teams. TL sports, should be good and never raced there befor.

paggnr

Likes Dirt
I'm in (3 man). This is a great track - but I think I like the 12hr track out at Beechworth better.

cheers
Pagey

Bodin

GMBC
I'm waiting on permission from my social committee, but she's pregnant, so I'm not confident.

I'm also trying to arrange a desperately-needed replacement of all of the bearings in my frame, as they're all completely shagged.

Complications... complications...

It's a great race, though. Looking forward to doing it again. Even if it's not this year.

craigb

Likes Dirt
theres one thing i hate about this course and thats those bloody river crossings 4 in one lap. if its a warm day its ok but if its not its a bitch. otherwise i realy enjoy the track and the people there are great and its well supported. if they do something about the river crossings im in otherwise im out. paggnr im with you beechworth is a better track but its a LONG drive for most of us.

Some Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A little birdy told me they are going to be trying something different for the creek crossings this year (to keep us out of the water). As much as getting your feet wet sucks though, it is fun and a little different just the same :).

Some Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
3 man multispeed.
Jumps? Bridges? Dams?
I’m bring spare socks anyway.
Rich is going to ferry us across on the back of the gator :p. Although another theory I heard was that we all get a jetpack to wear, and we just fire it up to get across the creeks. Should help with the rock gardens too :).

Murray

Squid
Bring on the hilarity! The first lap around the 4wd course last year was crazy I did not know mountain bikers could ride so badly. The amount of silly pile ups had me laughing so hard i could not breath.

A plea to all bad or easily stressed riders - please make sure the first lap is yours, i need more laughs.:D

Grover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rich is going to ferry us across on the back of the gator :p. Although another theory I heard was that we all get a jetpack to wear, and we just fire it up to get across the creeks. Should help with the rock gardens too :).

A theory I heard from Rich on Sunday is 'suck it up princess' - ie. everyone's still riding the creek crossings. there's no safe, sustainable way to get around it. Unfortunately I've got prior commitments and won't be joining you guys for the wet feet fun this year.