link1896 - Mark
danncam - Campbell
Kip01- tas
Kip01+1- Ryan
smitho- Ollie
dan hale

Backup list:
1000m dan

PS can we make this a 4 rnd event, silvan/red hill/youies/harcourt, weekor 2 between - all should ride ok across winter

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Welcome aboard Dan

@The Duckmeister, with restrictions eased a little you're welcome in either group?

Group 1 - 1000m vert+
Chriso_29er - Chris
teK-- - Jim
Moorey
Felix
Plankosaurus - Dale
Yuley95 - Andrew
SlowMick -
MattyP- Tentitive
wozza - Damo

Group 2 - 500m vert
tkdbboy - Hakan
wkkie - Wayne
wkkie + 1 - Kyle
Boom King - Andrew
link1896 - Mark
danncam - Campbell
Kip01- tas
Kip01+1- Ryan
smitho- Ollie
dan hale

Backup list:
The Duckmeister - Duck

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
@The Duckmeister, with restrictions eased a little you're welcome in either group.

Backup (or indecisive) list:
The Duckmeister - Duck
Cheers, still sitting on the fence a bit. Still trying to get my climbing legs back enough to decide which group I'm up for, plus watching the weather, 'cos with XC tyres, even my chunkier ones, if it's really wet I might end up slithering down the mountain into oblivion!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I’m rather fuxked up after two offs on Friday night. If I’m not back on the bike by the 7th, my spot will be yours ducky.

slowmick

38-39"
Did almost 1000m with Quinn at the Youies today. Tracks have NEVER been running so mint. Worth considering as plan B if it’s super wet leading up to 13th?
Can you clarify - did Quinn to 1000m at the youies too? That's a huge day for a young lady who you've suggested previously prefers the downs.

moorey

call me Mia
Can you clarify - did Quinn to 1000m at the youies too? That's a huge day for a young lady who you've suggested previously prefers the downs.
On the wife’s eBike....sorry, thought I’d mentioned that.
I’d rather her come out for big rides on the Ebike than not be able to ride with me at all.
I’ve even encouraged her to do the enduro series on it this year, on the condition she rides her proper bike more and maybe works up to pedaling an Enduro or 2 the following year.

moorey

call me Mia
Came as 27.5, but clearly designed for 29” wheels. BB was way too low for any trail riding. Swapped the 190mm shock to 200mm eye to eye (now about 135mm instead of 120), and have banged on 160mm pike to replace the 130 coil shitter. Was shop demo at LBS. 1/2 new price and came with a Lev.
Was:

Now: (still fugly, but rides a lot better)
. Tested a new lower end GT, and it was awful to ride in comparison (crap spec, 29” and $5500).

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
Still a go for Silvan? 3 dry days should be enough to move it from sloppy to slippy haha

Edit: Dates mixed up. Looking dry!!

Last edited:

Jpez

Down on the left!
Still a go for Silvan? 3 dry days should be enough to move it from sloppy to slippy haha
At least you can all keep each other company in the hospital when they’re patching you all up. They will call it ‘The Burners Ward’. :pObviously joking. Have a great ride fellas

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
3 dry days is the worst possible result.
Will be firm underneath, but very greasy - Should keep the entertainment value high though

The only way it will get good from here on is with continuous rain so it starts to soften up again.