Melbourne Burners post Covid meetup - Silvan - Sat 13th June

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Look, I’m committed as the next guy but that’s just ludicrous. I’ll have to do the vacuuming and washing for 5 years to make up for that.
Ha ha, as said we'll play it by ear (legs) on the day! Easy to customize the ride as needed. Knowone will get left behind :)
Some of you guy's are coming a long way to get here, so happy to show as many trails as we can handle.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Ha ha, as said we'll play it by ear (legs) on the day! Easy to customize the ride as needed. Knowone will get left behind :)
Some of you guy's are coming a long way to get here, so happy to show as many trails as we can handle.
Hey @Chriso_29er do you want people to PM their contact details or something? And maybe we can get yours incase something comes up last minute and we can't make it or are held up. Would hate to be waiting around in the carpark for someone who can't make it in the end. And would hate to head off 5 mins before someone arrives because they are running late.

Just an idea - I'm easy either way

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How long roughly are we looking at ride time for group 2 @Chriso_29er ?
Possibly around 2.5 hours, depending on what you guys end up riding.
Don't worry, where we've parked its mostly downhill to the cars :)

Given both groups are starting at the same spot we will be able to sort out exactly what everyone's up for at the meet point.
The cars are at a very easy to find point again if anyone needs to shoot off earlier.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Quick note that it is fully self supported, there is no easy spot to top up water etc
Group 1, Be prepared for a good 3yrs of ride time.
Any bright ideas on how to carry 1100 odd litres of water?

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk

danncam

Likes Dirt
Group 2 - 500m vert
tkdbboy - Hakan
wkkie - Wayne
wkkie + 1 - Kyle
link1896 - Mark
danncam - Campbell
danncam + 1 - Will
danncam + 1 - Cameron Q
Kip01- tas