Melbourne Burners post Covid meetup - Silvan - Sat 13th June

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow what an amazing turnout!
Thanks everyone for an awesome ride, mostly all without a hitch other than Andrews chain, but got rolling again thanks to @moorey spare quick link after Andrew dropped the other half of his next to the car after checking his gear ha ha.

Hope everyone enjoyed it and massive thanks to @tkdbboy for helping out, couldn't have done such a big group without you!

Till the next one

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
thanks chris & hakon, the long romp ended up finishing with just 5, in increasingly dimming light on probably the slipperyest trail of the day beside the creek, great trails, thanks to @slowmick . memorable moment was seeing @moorey case the smallest jump of the day, a log as big as your fist and a 30cm long gap clearance, no speed & ran straight into he landing - though i would have done the same if i hadn’t seen him do it
congrats to @Wake Jake - banshee prime -sweetest frame out there

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Also Furry conventions I dont think mtb and furries are on the same level. I’m sure zaf will be able to clarify for us, Comic-Con, Skeptics and Atheist gatherings, craft beer festivals, European car clubs...
Your not wrong, but who’d wanna be seem in a euro car club? Bleugh

slowmick

38-39"
Thank you very much @Chriso_29er for organising today. Amazing turn out.

Have ridden as further and more elevation in the past out there but never at the speed you guys cranked out. Sorry for being the little red caboose slowing the A group. Should have gone to the b team with Boom and Duck. You guys are machines.

@Daniel Hale - how did i get you on the trail by the creek? I went exploring as i didn't want to climb back up the fire road. I was just lucky that the track ended at the footy ground. I had no idea where i was going.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thank you very much @Chriso_29er for organising today. Amazing turn out.

Have ridden as further and more elevation in the past out there but never at the speed you guys cranked out. Sorry for being the little red caboose slowing the A group. Should have gone to the b team with Boom and Duck. You guys are machines.

@Daniel Hale - how did i get you on the trail by the creek? I went exploring as i didn't want to climb back up the fire road. I was just lucky that the track ended at the footy ground. I had no idea where i was going.
No worries at all Mick, we still hit our 1000 meters :)
And was great to get a sneaky 2nd run of Lyre Lyre in, its ripper trail.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Thanks Chriso_29er and tkdbboy awesome day.

I’ll be heading back there for sure too.

Plankosaurus and I came back down the mega steep track we first hit when we left the carpark.

I came sooooo close to OTB into the mud coming down before the lower gate.