Melbourne dirt jumps

patto_15

Wheel size expert
i headed out to ivanhoe to see what sort of state the jumps were in.
someone has obvioulsy fixed them up beacause they are well gromed the grass is short and tghe jumps are fairly big.
the council have tried to make it into a park and they say on the sign that they will soon fix them up to be appropriate for everyone.
Is this at the ones on the north side of the river? I know the crew digging there at the moment, and damn have they got them looking prime. If the council made them public it would be great, but more maintenance.. Small groups riding there is better for now....

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I too know some bmx guys digging out at Ivanhoe. Might be the same crew... Their spot has been flooded and washed away several times in the last 12 months.

As Patto said: Stay off the trails until everything dries out. There's nothing worse than rocking up to your jump spot to find someones been riding them in the wet, ruining all the smooth surfaces.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think he may be talking about the council trails near the tennis club not the other trails!

jakc

Likes Bikes
Long shot, but after some time off being injured, keen to get back into digging and riding. Did a bit of dog time about 4yrs back on both sides of the river. Would like to help out again. Any chance some1 could DM me? Thanks :)

kizza

Likes Dirt
Gotta love when you see a 15 year old thread that you originally contributed too... when you were also 15yrs old
I’m not sure any info in here is relevant anymore, I don’t know if the scene even exists in Vic now.
Good luck thought pal!