Melbourne: going/wanna go riding today?

J3T-PuLsAr

Likes Dirt
anyone going or wanna go riding today? bored shitless and gonna go riding but not sure where yet. any suggestions? i live in melbourne and will go any where in melbourne that transport will assist me in getting there. im interested in a ride so.....i will basically go riding anyday as ive finoished school now and plenty of time on my hands. im not a very good rider but always keen to find a new place to go riding, and any place would be new to me, except diamo jumps, hursty and paddingtons flat thingy place.

J3T-PuLsAr

Likes Dirt
i live in bundoora buut i mean ill go anywhere in melb if its decent and near public transport. goin out in a few mins to a spot that a guy pointed out to me and realised it does actaully have tracks there so so gonna see what its like.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
lol i do fuzzy - i have an avanti barracuda (fishbike) with rock shox judy tt,s deore running gear, kore stem, azonic handlebars and about 10 dents on the top tube :lol:
can't wait till i get my bike next year

ohh yeah fuzz it would also help if i were in melbourne :lol:

Re: going/wanna go riding today?

J3T-PuLsAr said:
anyone going or wanna go riding today? bored shitless and gonna go riding but not sure where yet. any suggestions?
some guys were gonna hit up valonia about now...

probably won't help (it's in eltham) but the thought was there :)

J3T-PuLsAr

Likes Dirt
oh ok cool yeh i might jsut chek this part out, its in greensy oppositer the shops basically. ill have a look and chek how the skate parks going too. the recon it wont be finished untill jan or feb tho.

there's a very steep dh track which runs down the hill next to pardington's flat
and there's a 12 pack if u go along the path beside the river out away from greensy
and there are all the blue lake xc/ dh tracks out that way as well

J3T-PuLsAr

Likes Dirt
oh wicked, yeh opposite paddingtons flat is where im headed. might go blue lake too chek that out. thanx for that. ive seen opposite paddingtons flat but never actually looked what was tehre. wasn't gonna take shinnies but think i will now.