melbourne Livid

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So Avril stole your style? Or are you just conforming to what everyone else is wearing in the "Melbourne punk scene (there's a "punk scene"? Punk died in the 80's...)" so you fit in? I'm sure you were the first one with a 'hawk, man.

Sorry man, Rancid/DK/Sex Pistols etc are not underground. Look at the labels they were on. Doesn't mean they weren't good, hell, they were the start of "punk"...

sxereturn said:
So Avril stole your style? Or are you just conforming to what everyone else is wearing in the "Melbourne punk scene (there's a "punk scene"? Punk died in the 80's...)" so you fit in? I'm sure you were the first one with a 'hawk, man.

Sorry man, Rancid/DK/Sex Pistols etc are not underground. Look at the labels they were on. Doesn't mean they weren't good, hell, they were the start of "punk"...
hey man,
i'm not saying that dk/sex pistols etc. were underground!!! of course they weren't they started the whole thing.......i was saying that these days they aren't recognised enough in the punk scene....everyone who says that they're "punk" are really just fans of blink or avril or whatever.....they don't understand where the shite they're listening to came from......

and yeah....as i said the photo was from a few years ago....when i'll be the first to admit that i was trying to fit into the "punk"/ska scene.....but yes that was a few years ago and i've seen that for what it was .....hey everyone goes through phases in their lives....
the mohawk, however, was actually to raise money for cancer research...not to "be the first one"....

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Punks not dead, she's just gone to bed.

and punks aren't dead, they just smell like it.